Norton Mobile screw up

Clintlgm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S8+
Norton mobile has some sort of issue and is reporting wi-fi connection have been compromised. The issue has been addressed and a patch is waiting for you in the play store.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Yep, i have rebooted my whole network last night about midnight when I saw the warning on my S8+ Then I have one notebook on Wi-Fi and it wasn't showing the error so I figured something was up with the App. This morning looked at the Norton forum

don't you hate that. spend all the time trying to fix something that was not even your problem. when I do it, I tend to mess something up :-(

OP
Clintlgm

Clintlgm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S8+
don't you hate that. spend all the time trying to fix something that was not even your problem. when I do it, I tend to mess something up :-(

What saved me this time was checking my notebook it's on the same Wi-Fi router. it didn't show any issue. So I figured it was just something with the cell phone or Norton mobile. I stay pretty much on top of security with my systems so I was concerned. Norton and Malwarebytes are both very reliable for me and in the last few months both have had major update Fu&K ups