No more updates for x10? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eperrine

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new to android, and am not very good with technology. I'm readying that the x10 will not be going further then 2.1, and will not be recieving any more updates. Now, why is this? Why does x10 deserve this? I mean, it's not like it's a bad phone, i've seen worse android phones then this one. I really wanna know why their refusing to update this phone.

Thank you

Beka27

Reaction score
The site prefers if you don't start multiple threads for the same topic. You've already started this discussion in your other thread "Hate for Xperia"... Just sayin'.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
If no one has an answer for your first, you think they will have an answer for your identical second? Be patient, your poor attitude will not get you any helpful answers. She was only trying to help you out.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
It can be frustrating, with all the OS upgrades seen as of late, we have really been spoiled. 10 years ago, we just bought a phone, and it remained the same until we got another one. Now if we dont have an update within 6 months, we feel abandoned. I feel your pain though. I usually try to wait until a phone has been out for a little bit to see which ones get the most attention from the hacking community, so i can somewhat guage how much support (either from the manufacturer or from the dev community) i can expect. Good luck with your endeavors.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whatever. No one answered the other one, so i started a new one. Simple.
Don't post duplicate threads. Simple. Creating a thread never guarantees responses. This applies to every forum site out there.

No more updates for x10? why?
Regardless of the device, this question can only be answered by the OEM. GO ask Sony.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.