no 4G connection

fajman_2009

Reaction score
I know this is probably an old problem but I can't connect to 4G at all somebody help!?!?

OP
F

fajman_2009

Reaction score
I know this is probably an old problem but I can't connect to 4G at all somebody help!?!?

OP
F

fajman_2009

Reaction score

OP
F

fajman_2009

Reaction score
I have ice cream sandwich if that's what your asking

OP
F

fajman_2009

Reaction score
No I didn't got the phone from my insurance and when I turned it on it only showed 3g and yes I did all that

Reaction score
So, I really can't help you any more then. Usually the only times I have 3g is when I'm getting two or less bars and/or the local 4g is down.

OP
F

fajman_2009

Reaction score
Ya all my friends get 4G so must be the phone but thanks anyway

OP
F

fajman_2009

Reaction score
One more question is it fixable or should I just have to live with it

holligl

Reaction score
My first RAZR would not connect to 4G and would frequently drop the 3G. had it checked by Verizon, then exchanged it at HHGregg where I bought it.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
fajman_2009 said:

No, have it replaced. It is under warranty. If you're on a tiered plan, Verizon will quickly replace it... because they want you to have a phone that has working data so they can charge you if you go over.

jaye712

Reaction score
fajman_2009 said:

Do u meen by"no service"?need a better explaination so that way we can figure it out.i tryed searchin but i cant seem to find the thread anywhere,i had this issue b4 but not anymore..if ur not getin any 4g,no service type of thing, there might be a problem with your area(somethin u gotta contact about)has this happened before?if u meen by"ur getin 3g only n no 4g, ur in a weak area,it could be alot of things,even with ur simcard that runs ur service..you can get this app too if u wanna test it out...i got this as my backup jst incase @the playstore..

DROIDRAZR215