New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

I ordered mine on Wednesday of last week and it shipped out today.

I think you're full of it. Nice job trying to stir the pot though.

I ordered my Droid X on the 6th just before midnight and I have not received a shipping notice or my phone yet. I do have a nice pretty screen protector and case for it though.

I have a hard time believing a lot of the people that say they ordered after the 7th and have already received their phones.

I ordered mine on Wednesday of last week and it shipped out today.

I think you're full of it. Nice job trying to stir the pot though.

I ordered my Droid X on the 6th just before midnight and I have not received a shipping notice or my phone yet. I do have a nice pretty screen protector and case for it though.

I have a hard time believing a lot of the people that say they ordered after the 7th and have already received their phones.

Like I have already said, ordered the 9th and I have had the phone since Tues. I'll take a screen shot and upload it.... give me a sec. I never take screen shots, that kid may be flaming but still

And after this picture, I will get off my soap box. But moral of the story is VZW has some odd shipping patterns.

****Tip for those that don't get a tracking number e-mailed****
I have tried this with success on previous orders with different companies. On the FedEx website, you can often track your delivery with the order number. I don't know yet if it works with Verizon. Click on "Track By Reference" and use your Verizon order number as a reference. There is a fair chance this will work once FedEx gets the info from Verizon.

Can anybody with a delivery notice confirm this?

Didn't work for me.

ORDERED: 8-14-10
NOTIFICATION: None so far. Ordered in store so not expecting an e-mail. Was told it would officially ship 8/30 but that "most people were getting them 'early' " by the in-store rep. Hoping to get it in 10 days or so....
RECEIVED: N/A
STATUS: Renewed 2 yr contract, current customer, payed $200 for the phone after mail-in rebate

Ok I'll play
Ordered: August 8th Online
Was told it would ship the 12th
No X on the 12th
Was told order shipping 15th will receive 16th

Aug 16th:
Sent seething email to VZW Customer Service

Aug 17th: Received call from VZW Customer Service with the standard apology line
received $25.00 credit for Customer Service runaround. Droid 1 sells on eBay $250.00

Aug 18th: Received email notification extended battery has shipped. Shipped D1
to eBay customer. Called Customer Service to have dummy ESN posted on account.
Customer Service Rep does through investigation, shipment pending, she laughed and
told me Aug 25th nice lady, the best yet

Conspiracy continues....now Droid-Less

Ok so lemme tell my story. I have had my motodroid for about 5 months now. I am currently on my 4th droid (refurb). The second one they sent last a couple weeks then it just stopped making calls. I ordered another replacement and when it came it was another refurb and the inside of the battery bay was warped from an apparent battery malfunction. After calling VZW and flipping out and demanding a NEW droid they offered a phone on new contract price. I was cool with this because i really want an X but wasnt willing to shell out 600. This was on last thursday (8-12). The rep told me it should arrive Monday. I never received a confirmation and called saturday the 14th to ask about the status. The rep told me that the person who said it would be here monday must of been misinformed as they are completely out of X's and none will be shipping out for atleast 2 weeks. And they gave me NOTHIN. Sucks.

Ordered 8/6/10
Told it would ship by 8/24
Notification: N/A
Received: 8/18/10

Where in SC do you live? I live in Greenville and I'm hoping I get mine soon, I ordered on the 9th, called Customer Service and was told it would ship 12 days from my order date.

I'm in Greenville also and ordered from the Woodruff Rd. store on the 9th. I was told to expect it in 10 days by the store folks. After waiting several days, I called CS to make sure that it would be sent to my work address and to change my email address so that I would get the notification here at work also. That's the point at which I started hearing the line "around the 25th". There is no discernible pattern here whatsoever. Order dates, prices, method of ordering... Nothing seems to add up other than the luck of the draw.

ch

This is honestly the WORST customer service I've ever had to deal with. This is just ridiculous. I ordered my online just because the verizon store on Fairview Rd. in Simpsonville is just full of incompetent employees.

Back