New Update info and Verizon's answer

ziggy484

Reaction score
I think HTC will provide two separate updates. One to fix the reboot and another for the GB upgrade. It makes sense from a tech standpoint. Updating to GB could introduce more variables to the reboot issue, so they will most likely fix that first.

I Talked to my friend who is a store manager for verizon from what he heard it will be a step update toward the end of June 30th/ early July it will be one big Update first the reboot fix update then your phone will reboot ....then you unlock the screen & the phone will reboot again & install Gingerbread

"My friend at verizon"? Really? Come on man, how can you even start a post like that anymore...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

JohnnyDepth

Reaction score
A couple of things fellow droid forum members...

My girlfriend has the Thunderbolt and hasn't had a reboot ever.
Sometimes there is a lag when you wake and want to make a call.

Are any of you aware of the fact that the advertised 8GB's of internal device memory
is not 8GB but around 2.24 GB's??? How does that sit with you?

I'm thinking about getting the thunderbolt in lieu of the new tiered data plans coming our way. What do you think?

Ambushbug

Reaction score
Are any of you aware of the fact that the advertised 8GB's of internal device memory

I'm thinking about getting the thunderbolt in lieu of the new tiered data plans coming our way. What do you think?

Actually there is 8GB of internal memory, while only 2.24GB available, the rest is used for the OS and anything you might have saved there.

As far as you getting a Thunderbolt, we have two of them and we really don't have anything negative to say about them, we love them. I know a lot of people have reboot issues, I know one personally, but between the two of us we have had zero reboots. If you get one I hope your experience is as positive!

phreek

Reaction score

Actually there is 8GB of internal memory, while only 2.24GB available, the rest is used for the OS and anything you might have saved there.

As far as you getting a Thunderbolt, we have two of them and we really don't have anything negative to say about them, we love them. I know a lot of people have reboot issues, I know one personally, but between the two of us we have had zero reboots. If you get one I hope your experience is as positive!

Yeah, no reboot here either. Mine is still stock as well.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums