My conversation with Verizon and HTC

wvdroidman

Reaction score
when I can save the money I will be getting a new phone. Corporate office called and said I can upgrade as soon as I can come up with the cash. It's between the nexus and s3 unless the razr will get the jellybean update.

rbw62

Reaction score
I am on my 4 th or 5th TB, I was hoping for ICS, it was good news when HTC announced it would be released by 8/31. Then we got sh.t on by Verizon as usual. ICS was ready back in June.
I do not believe you are correct to say ICS was designed for dual core phones. ICS is not the problem, it is Sense. Besides ICS was working fine, it was only when Verizon got their hands on it that it became a problem.

hailster

Reaction score
I'd love to replace my wife's TB. She hates this phone and I was really hoping a lot of the bugs would be fixed with ICS, since it sounds like that isn't going to happen maybe I'll just install the leaked ICS on it. I was never a fan of HTC and her TB just makes me dislike them more.

OP
wardo

wardo

Reaction score
Is there a list of what apps don't work when running the leak? Like Google maps.. I use it a lot

tap a talka thingy

geoff5093

Reaction score
Is there a list of what apps don't work when running the leak? Like Google maps.. I use it a lot

tap a talka thingy
I'm running Jester's AOSP ICS 4.0.4 ROM and have no major issues. I run all of the Google apps such as voice, maps, gmail, music, as well as 50+ other apps, all of which I had on GB which still work. The only minor glitch is that video recording doesn't always work.

BoltGnut

Reaction score
Still rocking the Tbolt I got in June 2011. I plan on running it into the ground. Stock w/updates
I have Tbolt friends that are happy campers as well.