New To Android? DROID X USERS CHECK THiS OUT!

donpacis

Reaction score
just made a droid forum acct. .. i tried signing on my droid x via tapatalk,, its saying that invalid password.. but i input it multiple times.. and something about admin restriction etc etc ... help

deviantdog

Reaction score
just made a droid forum acct. .. i tried signing on my droid x via tapatalk,, its saying that invalid password.. but i input it multiple times.. and something about admin restriction etc etc ... help

I had this happen to me too. Try logging into your email account, there should be a welcome to droid forums message. In that message you should see a link to activate your account. Once you activate your account, you should be able to log in.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

Make sure your logging into droidforums and not droidforum.

OP
Abe21599

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This thread is amazing, lots of super valuable information! Thank You! Will be reading later on today~

glad u found it helpful im rewriting it so stay tuned :)

jbird133

Reaction score
If my company wants to deploy the Droid-X to the users, how do we manage the devices like BES for Blackberry?

BarryNJ

Reaction score
A very new to the Droid X family, Is it possible to stop emails (in other words all the posts) from fb being sent to my phone? any and all help appreicated

Reaction score
Nice thread, lots of info I myself am coming from a LG Cosmos™, Not even a smart phone lol, I haven't gotten my phone yet, but I have already been going through some of these links and learning about the phone before I get it. I am hoping to have it 4/20/11 - 4/21/11 so I want to get as much info as I can before I get the phone itself and start messing around with it :)

stevelef

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good Droid X keyboard?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums