New shots of HTC Incredible HD leak

J

JohnDroid

HTC-VZW-1-645x483.jpg

Some new pics of the as-yet-to-be-released HTC Incredible HD are making their rounds through the 'Internets'. It seems that late yesterday HTC "leaked" several different pics to several different blogs around the Web of their new HTC Incredible HD. Perhaps this bodes well for it to be unleashed soon? Thanks to the folks over at BGR for a nice compilation of the various shots around the web. Those crafty marketing geniuses over at HTC sure know how to tease...

Don't forget we have coverage of the Incredible and Incredible HD at HTC Incredible Forum

Here is a link to BGR's compilation.
by dgstorm

gmorgan056

Reaction score
Hopefully this thing launches the day after if its announced at CES....If this thing is packin VZW 's LTE, Gingerbread, and a super Amoled, this would be my next phone!

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Super AMOLED is samsung only at this point? If this is dual core, it may be back on top of mg list.

Sent from my Fascinate using Droidforums app

rybnik

Reaction score
aka the Merge. Seen this months ago

Actually to correct you, the Merge is a sliding querty device that comes out in January, this is the Mecha/IncHD that we have been waiting to see (not so patently since August).

rybnik

Reaction score
Here are the two devices

Attachments

• 133293-htcmerge.jpg
    133293-htcmerge.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 436
  • img_20100827_130942.jpg
    img_20100827_130942.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 337

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Ok. But I've read plenty of articles that called it that. Then a lot where changed/updated as the manufacture released more info.

Thanks, I'm not too prideful to admit if I'm wrong. Now I know. ;-)

rubiX 1.9.0 (leaked) DX on the v4 Juice via DF app

RyanPm40

Reaction score
That is one good-looking phone. I love my incredible, but this one looks a lot less flimsy, unlike the plastic of the original inc.

rybnik

Reaction score
That is one good-looking phone. I love my incredible, but this one looks a lot less flimsy, unlike the plastic of the original inc.

Yep, sure does look tasty, mmm. That is why many of us have been salivating over it for so long....

Big Ry

Reaction score
This is the same picture that was posted like a month+ ago...

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

electric6

Reaction score
well now that it is about to be official let's hope for tegra style dual core processor and a badass hi res screen that eats the iPhone's for lunch. Oh and data pricing that isn't absolute rape would be nice too. Lol can't wait till January... And I was thinking this wasn't going to even be fully revealed until may. Thank god!!:icon_ banana: