New Seidio Extended Battery Case

Droid592

Reaction score
Of course now they come out with one,I just placed a order for a case mate I guess I'll wait and see how I like it if not I'll just order this once it releases.

Sent from my Unlocked & Rooted Galaxy Nexus

Dean_53

Reaction score
I was thinking of getting the Case-Mate Pop, but I had the Seido on my D1. Now I have a choice to make. Which Case-Mate did you order.

OP
F

Flandry

Reaction score
How durable is the clip on the holster? I've always been interested in Seidio cases, but never have bought them due to people writing in forums about the clip failing and the phone falling to the ground.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Droid592

Reaction score
I was thinking of getting the Case-Mate Pop, but I had the Seido on my D1. Now I have a choice to make. Which Case-Mate did you order.
I ended up getting the case mate pop in white, $17.50 plus free shipping off of ebay. Im hoping that it comes quick so i can see how i like it although im tempted to cancel my order and wait for one of these seidio ones to pop up on amazon or ebay, ive always had seidio products on my phones.

How durable is the clip on the holster? I've always been interested in Seidio cases, but never have bought them due to people writing in forums about the clip failing and the phone falling to the ground.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
The clip on the holster is very very durable, my job requires me to run sometimes and when i had it on my thunderbolt i was running one day and i didnt have it clipped to my belt right and it slid a good foot to two across the pavement and still worked like a charm. Nothing was broken and it was actually hardly scratched protected my phone like i expected it to.

igor6627

Reaction score
can you guys post up pictures of your cases when you get them please? thanks in advance
i like having a bunch of different cases so i dont get bored with the look of my phone lol