Anyone have one of the Seidio cases?

jerroedr

Reaction score
where are you guys finding the cases? seidio charges too much and last i checked it was 2-3 weeks or more from amazon vendors and none on ebay. for the black surface case

Vakharn

Reaction score
I got mine from an Amazon vendor, but that was a couple days after the galaxy nexus was released, so I'm sure they're one of the ones that was out of stock now.

That is the biggest problem with Seidio, their cases are overpriced on their own website. Usually they can be had for much less on Amazon but the demand right now is pretty high I guess. I think they're worth it personally because they're the thinnest cases I've seen that provide pretty complete protection and which have a belt holster available. I don't use the holster on my belt, but as someone who hates screen protectors it's kind of essential.

J*Bishop

Reaction score
I ordered Active case with kickstand which should arrive some time tomorrow. Ordered it from Seidio and used the 15% off coupon code that was floating around somewhere.

JKZ

Reaction score
where are you guys finding the cases? seidio charges too much and last i checked it was 2-3 weeks or more from amazon vendors and none on ebay. for the black surface case

Got mine off Ebay. The same seller still has 78 of them for sale on there. Brand new, no problems. I'm very happy with it. Price was 26.96, and free shipping.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

jerroedr

Reaction score
Got mine off Ebay. The same seller still has 78 of them for sale on there. Brand new, no problems. I'm very happy with it. Price was 26.96, and free shipping.

what seller? got a link?

JKZ

Reaction score
Item # 350516099920 is the seller I got mine from.

jerroedr

Reaction score
Item # 350516099920 is the seller I got mine from.

i ordered from that guy mon or tues and he said he was out of stock and gave my money back. His listing is still up. what a jackass

JKZ

Reaction score
Wow, that sucks. I can't believe he still has the ad up showing that he's got 78 available. I guess I got lucky that I got mine right away. Sorry about that.

jerroedr

Reaction score
maybe its a different seller...this juy was jman.....something

baldybill

Reaction score
Got them active case

It seems a bit loose toward the top

Also, 1/2 the time I try to clip it in the holster, it wants to peel the top of the case off.

How do I correct these things? What am I doing wrong? Should I send it back?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

epphllps

Reaction score
Seidio Surface for extended battery was released today! Picked one up in hopes that my case search is over.

Boris00

Reaction score
Seidio Surface for extended battery was released today! Picked one up in hopes that my case search is over.

Please post a review once you receive it. I'm hoping this is the case for me as well.

epphllps

Reaction score
Please post a review once you receive it. I'm hoping this is the case for me as well.

No problem. Hopefully I'll have it by Friday to review.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

J*Bishop

Reaction score
Bumping this thread. Just got an email from Seidio for 15% off on all orders.

Couopon code: JAN2012

Enjoy!

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Purchased my Seidio Surface for the Nexus today, should get it on thursday and will do a mini review. Had one on my OG for 2 years and it was perfect. I didn't want to put a case on my Nexus but I'm tired of feeling like I have to be so careful when sitting my Nexus down on hard surfaces, the surface case should alleviate my worries and not add barely any bulk.