Seidio Case

JimmyD

Reaction score
i just received my Innocase Surface for my Moto Droid. i anticipate itll be all its advertised to be.

fitment and coverage appears to be excellent.... no i just have to work on looking for a pouch itll fit in (not a holster)

FYI... the leather pouches I have that were specifically designed for my old Treo 650 all work well with a Droid that has the Seidio (and Otterbox, and Verizon hard cases).

Also, I noticed that my "cased" Droid fit very well into my wife's leather Zune pouch/case.

seidioseidio

Reaction score
liezl said:
has anyone's case become discolored? After trying to clean it I'm realizing it's not dirt... it looks like it's been burned.

Hello,

That definitely shouldn't happen and we would like to help. Please PM us your order information and we will be happy to see what we can do for you!

Regards,

Chris.Go

Reaction score
I found this case works great for holding my phone. I bought one for every room of my house!

dscf1508.jpg

Last edited:

LOUISSSSS

Reaction score
i'm pretty sad, went for a family outing one day and came home with the top section of my seidio case mysteriously missing =(

Elson23

Reaction score
i have had the case for a few months now and i have to say i love it.... only issue i have with it now is that the tabs are starting to break off.... which is making the case fit a little loose

sporket

Reaction score
I just received this case as well and I have to admit this is the gold standard in Droid cases.

carguy

Reaction score
Do you need all of those things? Hoe much to buy individually elsewhere? Seidioonline on ebay or amazon is usually cheaper than buying direct.

jamjr74

Reaction score
I recommend the seidio surface. That's what I have used for years. You can grab em on amazon for around $22

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

jamjr74

Reaction score
You'll be happy with it. They make solid cases.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2