Has anyone got a case they really like yet?

LouS

Reaction score
I tried the Verizon high gloss silicone and the Seidio Innocase Surface. So far I like the Verizon case best. Anyone else find anything better that is a slim fit and offers some level of protection?

scf

Reaction score
No. I got the ebay case for $5 shipped. Well, you get what you pay for. It's worth the $5, don't get me wrong, but I'm not happy with it.

jamjr74

Reaction score
I have a silicone and Innocase II. So far I dont love either one and am going naked right now!!!! Just can seem to fond one that doesnt add that much bulk!

OP
LouS

LouS

Reaction score
I have a silicone and Innocase II. So far I dont love either one and am going naked right now!!!! Just can seem to fond one that doesnt add that much bulk!

Not sure if you got the high gloss silicone but it's much better than the rubbery silicone and adds very little bulk...

Reaction score
I like the Verizon case/holster combo. The screen is TOTALLY protected when its in there so I dont have to have a screen protector since the screen is only exposed when I'm actually using it. I'm a firefighter and my phone goes on every call with me (just not into the fire) and my D1 survived 8 months of rough use with the same style case so I figured it would be good for my X too.

debaucher

Reaction score
I like the slim verizon "carbon fiber" case.
It works good, slides in my pocket easy and I find it easier to hold the phone than without.
It has a slight raise just above the screen so that if dropped face down on a flat surface you wont hit the screen

Cost me ~$12.50 with discount through my employer

hdebo

Reaction score
It works good, slides in my pocket easy and I find it easier to hold the phone than without.
It has a slight raise just above the screen so that if dropped face down on a flat surface you wont hit the screen

I second the Verizon carbon fiber case. It even fits the car dock with the slight modification to the dock.

reggin

Reaction score
I have been using Otter Box for a while now, and it is the beast. I previously used the sorry Body Glove case, not even close in comparison the Otter Box shines in all aspects. It is pocket only and so I don't use any type of dock.

EGILL

Reaction score

I second the Verizon carbon fiber case. It even fits the car dock with the slight modification to the dock.

I agree with the above 2 posters.

dkshaer

Reaction score
I have been using Otter Box for a while now, and it is the beast. I previously used the sorry Body Glove case, not even close in comparison the Otter Box shines in all aspects. It is pocket only and so I don't use any type of dock.

Agree about Otter Box. I have the Otter Box Commuter case and find it protects the phone very well and cleans up well also. Doesn't fall off and has covers for the headphone and charger slots.

lazybumswife

Reaction score

Agree about Otter Box. I have the Otter Box Commuter case and find it protects the phone very well and cleans up well also. Doesn't fall off and has covers for the headphone and charger slots.

I can't wait till the Otter Box Defender comes out.

Jacknut

Reaction score

Anyone have a link to an Otterbox?
Im a newbie and cant seem to find the Otterbox compatible with the Droid X online anywhere. Maybe Im not using the correct name for it??

Thanks

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

Gebo

Reaction score

Anyone have a link to an Otterbox?
Im a newbie and cant seem to find the Otterbox compatible with the Droid X online anywhere. Maybe Im not using the correct name for it??

Thanks

There is no Otterbox Commuter Case available for the Droid X. That may be why you can't find it.:icon_ banana: They are pulling your leg...