Seidio Case

zero7404

Reaction score
i see no mention by seidio about the concerns i raised with the case scratching my phone ...

at least otterbox gave more attention to their design with respect to that ....

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Ok guys i received word from Seidio today that they have a promotional code currently for 10.40% off your entire purchase when you use the code RELIEF10.

RELIEF10 is Valid through Friday April 16th.

I just ordered a case using this promo code. Thanks Seidio :icon_ banana:

eilros

Reaction score
My wife and I are getting Droids soon and will be adding the Seidio case. I've started reading this thread but am only on post #121 so forgive me if this has been answered already.

We'd like to get a leather case but don't like the belt clip on the Seidio Horizontal Leather Case. Are there any other good options that will fit the Seidio cased Droid?

I'm also interested in getting a Waterfield Suede Jacket. I assume the size 85 Droid pouch doesn't work with the Seidio case. Is there another size that fits perfectly?

Thanks in advance.

masterxchief

Reaction score
i see no mention by seidio about the concerns i raised with the case scratching my phone ...

at least otterbox gave more attention to their design with respect to that ....

I brought it up a long time ago in this thread and with Seidio's customer service. Frankly they don't give a sh!t because they got the $30 from you for the case and they aren't going to revise the case design to prevent this or offer you anything because your phone became damage from using their case.

I've had the Seidio case since the very early batches and they didn't think to smooth the inside of the back piece down so now I have a cut in the rubber part of the backside of my phone. When I told them this happened they replaced my case but what about the damage caused to my phone from using a case that is supposed to PREVENT it. Nope they don't care. I'm interested in the otterbox case now since it seems that they actually thought about the phone in their design.

DarkHorse72

Reaction score
It is getting towards the end of April now and I still have not heard anything back from Jack at Seidio. The front case fell off and while forum response was quick and polite...ultimately emailing Jack at Seidio got no response.

If Seidio isn't willing to make a design change to remedy the problem with their front case falling off then just say so. Please don't promise customer service and lead us to send in emails to a blackhole.

I think I have been extremely patient and updating in this thread as to hint Seidio that ...ahem... hello, please check whats going on ...but utter silence is a good way to lose good paying customers.

Once again, I ask Seidio to remedy this situation.

seidioseidio

Reaction score
DarkHorse72 said:
It is getting towards the end of April now and I still have not heard anything back from Jack at Seidio. The front case fell off and while forum response was quick and polite...ultimately emailing Jack at Seidio got no response.

If Seidio isn't willing to make a design change to remedy the problem with their front case falling off then just say so. Please don't promise customer service and lead us to send in emails to a blackhole.

I think I have been extremely patient and updating in this thread as to hint Seidio that ...ahem... hello, please check whats going on ...but utter silence is a good way to lose good paying customers.

Once again, I ask Seidio to remedy this situation.

Hello,

Thank you for your comments and we would like to help. Our top case has been redesigned to accommodate all variations of Droid available and we have been sending replacements to those that have problems since earlier this year. Please PM or send an email directly to us and we will see what we can do for you!

Regards,

Last edited:

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I had the same problem with one of my cases and I got 2 new revised front-plates 3 days after I contacted them . The fit is perfect , but the clip still scratches the phone where it slides , I had to sand it down a notch .

isewise

Reaction score
Does anyone have problems with people complaining about your voice quality when using the Seidio Innocase? I have had several people tell me about how bad my voice sounds, mostly that it sounds muffled. Has anyone tried to mod the front part of the Innocase to allow the microphone to pick up better audio. I think I might have to because I don't really want to get rid of the case.

masterxchief

Reaction score
I had the same problem with one of my cases and I got 2 new revised front-plates 3 days after I contacted them . The fit is perfect , but the clip still scratches the phone where it slides , I had to sand it down a notch .

Notice how Seidio doesn't reply to this issue. They only reply to the issue of the front plate not fitting and thats about it.

J1203

Reaction score
ive been looking to get a case for my new Droid phone and seeing how Seidio cases will scratch my phone, i dont think i will get that case. I was close to buyin it, but seems like Seidio is crap when it comes to customer service. Don't wanna deal with future problems...

masterxchief

Reaction score
ive been looking to get a case for my new Droid phone and seeing how Seidio cases will scratch my phone, i dont think i will get that case. I was close to buyin it, but seems like Seidio is crap when it comes to customer service. Don't wanna deal with future problems...

Check out the Otterbox case. Others on this forum are saying its great and that they actually put some time and effort into the design of the case.

Domestic violence

Reaction score
i just received my Innocase Surface for my Moto Droid. i anticipate itll be all its advertised to be.

fitment and coverage appears to be excellent.... no i just have to work on looking for a pouch itll fit in (not a holster)

liezl

Reaction score
has anyone's case become discolored? After trying to clean it I'm realizing it's not dirt... it looks like it's been burned.

20100505-qpfruwtb7i9khp7paig6ufsjgc.jpg