Anyone using a case with the extended battery?

w-r-g

Reaction score
Looking for a case for the extended battery? Have the verizon holster hard case dealy and it works but want an extended surface case like the regular surface case from seidio that I use with the regular battery. Anyone seen anything out there like that?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I modified the otterbox defender to work with the extended battery, made a thread with pics in the Bionic accessories forum

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

tomsyco

Reaction score
Looks like it's just a skin?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

tomsyco

Reaction score
I could really use a case. Id really like an otterbox that fits the extended battery.

Mmracing

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone will develope a case for the extended battery that will replace the back cover so that it doesn't add to overall thickness.

Blackhawk13

Reaction score
I can NOT believe otterbox did not make a case to fit the extended battery . How unprofessional. Like no one would want one. For that I will not buy otterbox again.

Shankster

Reaction score
I'm using the one from Verizon. Black with the kick stand. I like it but the phone keeps falling out under certain conditions.

tomsyco

Reaction score
I use the black belt case and it works pretty good. Since installing the extended battery, it fits best if the back of the phone is against your side.

Does the case cover the front of the phone well? Looked like it barely covered it in pics

lbeberdick

Reaction score
Mine falls out after sitting for a while. I think the belt unit is too flexible. Am looking for a leather pouch.