Regular old naked Bionic holster at Seidio

bbtkd

Reaction score
I just noted that Seidio has a holster that allows the Bionic to be used without a case. Tempted to order, but it doesn't say whether it works with the extended battery. Anyone know?

Update - just heard back from Seidio that it does not support the Motorola extended battery and cover. They hinted that they were planning an extended battery but no real word on whether there would be a "naked" holster for it.

Last edited:

AndyMcDroid

Reaction score
Had this been available when I got my Bionic I probably would have bought one. Now I'm happy with the Technocel case/holster.

OP
bbtkd

bbtkd

Reaction score
OK - further update - the Seidio Bionic naked holster does indeed work with the extended battery. I exchanged Email with them and they told me they tried and it didn't fit with the Moto extended battery/cover, but to stay tuned and they may have a naked holster for their extended battery/cover. I got looking at pictures and figured out that if it didn't work perfectly, I could dremel it a bit. Got one on Ebay and it works perfect with no mods. Almost sounds like they were shining me on to get me to buy their extended battery and compatible holster. To find this holster just search for "bionic spring clip holster" on Seidio for $35 shipped, then find it on Ebay for $23.91 shipped.

nnelzen

Reaction score
Thanks

I've been waiting for this since I got my bionic. It's the same type I used with my og droid for 2 years. If you like to carry your phone actually in your pocket without having to dig it out its the best thing and keeps it thin and keeps the screen protected at all times. Great find op thanks for posting. :D