What cases fit with the Droid Bionic extended battery?

pennoyer

Reaction score
So I had a Droid X, and I bought a silicon case for it which I really liked. The Droid X case was designed for the regular battery, but fit with the extended battery. I thought it would be the same thing with the Bionic. I bought a silicon case in store and ordered an extended battery online ($25 through VZW online), however the silicon case won't fit the extended battery. I've been using the regular battery for now because I don't want to carry my bionic around case-less, but I would like to start using the extended battery as soon as I get a case that can fit it. I've mainly used silicon cases in the past, which I've enjoyed. Haven't ever tried a hard case. I'd prefer a silicon case for my Droid Bionic + extended battery and case, but i'm opening to anything. I haven't really been able to find anything that fits the extended battery, so my extended battery is sitting around not being used. Anyways, any recommendations would be really helpful. Thank you.

lanza_david

Reaction score
I understand that the shell / holster combo from VZW fits the extended battery and all docks. It's a hard shell though.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
P

pennoyer

Reaction score
What do you guys think about that case? Get it or wait? I don't use the holster, would it function just as a normal case that I could put into my pocket?Also, does anyone have an idea if I will be able to return my silicon case if it's been opened and used for a week?

Boostedawd91

Reaction score
i got the hard case and holster combo which also has a kick stand on the back of it which is a really nice feature. It also will fit the extended battery. I got it at verizon when i picked up the phone Friday, but they didnt have any on display, they were in the back so just ask for it. Its the nicest case i have seen for it so far

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I got the VZW case/belt clip. Ext bat fits. +1 on kick stand

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

tomsyco

Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of their Verizon case, because Verizon's website hasn't been working right for me.

tomsyco

Reaction score
This thing is massive with the extended battery already, so I can imagine its huge with a case

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Massive? You must have never seen a Thunderbolt with an extended battery. The Bionic with the extended battery is the same size as the Thunderbolt with the standard battery.

tomsyco

Reaction score
I would have to say I haven't.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

TBOLT132

Reaction score
I had the Thunderbolt with extended battery and it was big and know I have the Bionic with the extended battery and its not much bigger than the normal bionic case

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk