Anyone using a case with the extended battery?

brian67t

Reaction score
Looks cool

I like the way this looks, I have a lot of experience with seidio naked spring clip cases... They are pretty awesome and protected my D1 pretty well for over 2 yrs.... I DO want more than a naked case though. This looks like a good option. I was just wondering if anyone knew if this option would still fit in the seidio naked case? PLEASE let me know! I will buy BOTH asa someone tells me it fits, whick I think it will given the 0.08 thickness of the product.

BTW this will NO DOUBT be the recomendation to the ENTIRE "Bionic Ext Battery World" IF it fits!

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can NOT believe otterbox did not make a case to fit the extended battery . How unprofessional. Like no one would want one. For that I will not buy otterbox again.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Otterbox usually doesn't build cases for extended batteries. Neither do most manufacturers. I don't see how it would be considered "unprofessional" at all when there's no law saying that Otterbox has to build any specific case.

rlawry

Reaction score
Trident usually has extended battery cases and so does siedo. (Might be spelled seido)

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

jeremym

Reaction score
I like the way this looks, I have a lot of experience with seidio naked spring clip cases... They are pretty awesome and protected my D1 pretty well for over 2 yrs.... I DO want more than a naked case though. This looks like a good option. I was just wondering if anyone knew if this option would still fit in the seidio naked case? PLEASE let me know! I will buy BOTH asa someone tells me it fits, whick I think it will given the 0.08 thickness of the product.

BTW this will NO DOUBT be the recomendation to the ENTIRE "Bionic Ext Battery World" IF it fits!

That is just a skin to put on the battery case. It uses self adhesive as well to attach itself to it. So you are getting a fancy sticker to put on the battery case. That does not provide any protection to the front frame of the phone or its sides. Id rather have the TPU case as it will protect all but the glass.