What cases fit with the Droid Bionic extended battery?

WILDCHILD

Reaction score
I bought the hard shell case from verizon for extended battery but it wouldnt fit

jeremym

Reaction score
I bought the hard shell case from verizon for extended battery but it wouldnt fit

This is your second post saying you bought a known case that fits a phone with an extended battery yet you claim it doesnt fit. Are you just trolling around?

WILDCHILD

Reaction score
troling around

why would i be doing that my case does not fit i just want a case that works i have broke 2 phones and youre point:icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil:

ebourlet

Reaction score
I personaly know of 2 bionics that work great with the extended battery and case sold by verizon. The nice thing about that case is it fits the deluxe HDMI
dock and car dock without removing it.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

GoBears

Reaction score
Just got my shell/holster case yesterday. Fit is perfect. I drilled a 3/16 hole right over the notification led and now I love it! Free ghetto mod but works 100% Haha.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

themistah

Reaction score
I had the holster with case combo ...problem I had is it would slip out if you accidentally hit it with your arm when walking.....I fixed it by getting velcro and stiking it on the inside arm of holster....

tedankel

Reaction score
I've been using since I purchased my Bionic. The phone does come out if the holster sometimes, now I've got a few nicks and scratches were the cover leaves the bezel exposed and the phone hit hard surfaces.