New Razr Software Update NOT ICS...

Reaction score
Why can't anyone wait patiently for ICS like me or the many out there? A lot of people are whining about needing ICS yesterday and/unlock my bootloader like you promised when I bought my xyz phone. It'll get here when it gets here and as close to buggy free as possible. I love my Razr the way it is now, rooted and on stock ROM.

sent from my rooted and Sith powered Razr

Couldn't agree more. When all the threads were popping up last week hoping for ics this week, I tried to tell everyone ics was not coming for as lest another month but no-one listened and still got upset when it didn't come.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Why can't anyone wait patiently for ICS like me or the many out there? A lot of people are whining about needing ICS yesterday and/unlock my bootloader like you promised when I bought my xyz phone. It'll get here when it gets here and as close to buggy free as possible. I love my Razr the way it is now, rooted and on stock ROM.

sent from my rooted and Sith powered Razr

There are several of us here that aren't in a hurry for ICS. But, I can see the other side of the coin too. I'd like to get ICS, merely cause I want a new toy to play with lmao. For me, I like any update. This one should be cool!! I've heard that this update starts real dual core support. Idk... I hope it does.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone get the update yet? Not talking about the ics update...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

it's been reported that the soak test was delayed until Motorola contacts the soak testers again

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
it's been reported that the soak test was delayed until Motorola contacts the soak testers again

It would be nice to find out if this ota is indeed dual core support with bug fixes. That I think will make these phones perk up even more.... I could be wrong though.

sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

Kimo91

Reaction score
Has the soak test gone out to people yet?

Haven't got an email back saying us testers will be reactivated to do the next test

Sent from my rooted and Sith powered Moto DROID RAZR

Kimo91

Reaction score
Guess they are having issues with the update then...

Rumored from drippler.com says that both Motorola and Verizon are scrapping the service update and bringing ICS altogether...don't know if its true or not but that rumor is all over the internet. I'll believe ICS will be the next update when I see ICS officially being pushed on my Razr

BumperTrash

Reaction score
Rumored from drippler.com says that both Motorola and Verizon are scrapping the service update and bringing ICS altogether...don't know if its true or not but that rumor is all over the internet. I'll believe ICS will be the next update when I see ICS officially being pushed on my Razr

Well ok then.. hopefully its not to far down the line...