New Benchmarks Suggest High-End Specs for the Moto X+1

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
motorola-xt1097-benchmark.jpg

We have already seen previous leaks which suggest the Moto X+1 could have the model name XT1096. Some new online benchmarks were just spotted of a device with the model number XT1097. The current speculation is that it is some version of the Moto X+1.

We would like to posit a different theory. Perhaps these devices are the new Droid series phones? Either way, whether it is a Moto X+1 or a new Droid RAZR SUPER-DUPER the specs are definitely a nice improvement over the previous generation.

Here's what the benchmark revealed:
  • 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
  • 2GB of RAM
  • Android 4.4.4 KitKat
While these specs will soon be supplanted in the upper end very soon, they are still a solid improvement for any of Motorola's current devices. What do you think this XT1097 will be?

Source: Geekbench

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
The new Droid and droid maxx would be my guess. With the numbers so close.. It just seems like it would be.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yes but last year was not the moto x and droid phones basically built the same except for screen size? All of them had the moto MX8 core system. I am betting we may see the same again. And if this proves right those on VZW will see it on the 25th of next month.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Those specs sound nice and if they can get this new phone to run as smooth as the current X they'll have another winner for sure.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I still think this will be a droid.. The xt model number maketh me think so..