New Android Market 3.0.27 Rolling Out?

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
New Android Market 3.0.27 Rolling Out?

On 07.26.11, In Apps, News, by Kellex
Has the new version (or a new version) of the Android Market started rolling out? A few of our readers have seen it show up over the last few days as version 3.0.27 which differs slightly than version 3.0.26 that we posted for you a week or so ago. To confirm their word, I’ve checked two of my phones that were updated manually and both are now running the new version of .27.
The rollout doesn’t appear to be as widespread as we had hoped, but it looks like it has started. I know that most of you updated manually, but if you didn’t, are you seeing the new market yet? Everyone else seeing .27 now?
Cheers Ezra!

Source: Droid-LIFE

Reaction score
Mine is 3.0.27. I installed the leaked apk a couple of weeks ago but didn't look at the version then so I'm not sure if this is a change or not.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I haven't received the update but I just realized its like 5 times larger than 2.3.6

end of line...

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I haven't received the update but I just realized its like 5 times larger than 2.3.6

end of line...

yeah but has way better features & a lot more crammed in it with a better UI in my opinion