(UPDATED) INVERTED Market v 3.0.27 - Colored Markets also

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah...as soon as I root my TBolt I will be loading this on it...;)

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm rooting the wife's fascinate now and then it'll go on that too.... :D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm rooting the wife's fascinate now and then it'll go on that too.... :D

I got one word for ya...Odin...:p

and the DarkMarket update.zip for the TBolt didn't take for some reason...gonna try again

EDIT: still didn't install

Last edited:
OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmmm.... that's weird cause its the same zip Tallica used and gave ecsnead..... sorry tho bro...

jimmydene84

Reaction score

WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??? am I reading this correctly...u got urself a shiny new amazing toy?!?

And the zip worked on mine no prob
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Any idea why I am getting update available notifications and under "my apps" I have an update, but when I click on the app there is no update button?

Sent from my LGB v0.9 Gingercomb Juiced DROID2

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmmm.... that's weird cause its the same zip Tallica used and gave ecsnead..... sorry tho bro...

It almost certainly is due to the 2.3.6 version being in data/app...and uninstalling the update prior to installing your Dark Market still gives me both the 2.3.6 in data/app and your Dark 3.0.26 in system/app...I think it's that even when I uninstall the update it remains in data/app...or... being that my 4G is soooo friggin' fast that it updates ine a couple seconds beffore I can reboot into recovery!!:icon_eek: ...lol... I didn't recheck, I just nandroided back to stock root before heading off to sleep last night...

will re-attempt this morning in a few..;)

WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??? am I reading this correctly...u got urself a shiny new amazing toy?!?

And the zip worked on mine no prob
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Yeah, it just ended up that way because one of my daughters insisted that she had to have a TBolt for her upgrade...so I decided to get one off ebay to try out to see if would be a good upgrade device for her....and I ended up being blown away by how superbly it's been perfroming.... no random reboots at all, lgithning 4G virtually everywhere I've been on Oahu, and sharp/crfisp performance overall... lovin' it, just rooted it last night after running stock first to see if any problems..:)

anyways, I now have to look into what radio I'd need to flash in order to install a custom GB ROM, ...what I've seen so far is 'flash the MR2 so that you will be able to flash a GB ROM' ...but then... 'you cannot update to the MR2 if you are rooted'......er what?,..... kind of an oxymoron situation reading those things, lmao

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well managed to finally get it installed after some hurdles.... seems that having stock version 2.3.6 in data/app was causing the DarkMarket not to function even when I uninstall the update of the stock one first... upon reboot the DarkMarket is in system/app but not showing in app drawer.... so I had to flash another 2.3.6 version into system/app overwriting the DarkMarket, then reflashing the DarkMarket over the 2.3.6 r=that was now in syatem/app...

Don't ask me why I had to do all this to get it installed, have no real answer as to why....but main thing is that it is finally installed on my TBolt...
....missing my TruBlue font colors though :frown:...white will do for now ;)

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OKay now I'm on GingerTh3ory ROM, which already has the 3.0.26 Market (EDIT: it is actually v3.0.27!?..wow), but in data/app......so........ I'm gonna try the uninstall update and then try to reinstall the DarkMarket to that...will give feedback in a bit...:)

Last edited:

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
MBK, can you pull the 3.0.27 off first and post it....

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
MBK, can you pull the 3.0.27 off first and post it....

Actually thought of that right after I installed B-Boys Dark...and it does not come in the GingerTh3ory ROM neither....I do however have it on my Nandroid backup of stock GingerTh3ory, so if I nandroid back I'll grab it for you guys...

As for the install of the DarkMatket_v3.0.26...it went perfectly on the first try...after uninstalling the update of 3.0.27 first that is...uninstalling the updaqte moved the market back to sysatem/app as 3.0.26, then it took the DarkMarket without any issue...;)

EDIT:.......However............... it just auto-updated over top of the DarkMarket, lol....must be a setting to stop that. But at least I can pull it this time before changing the setting, uninstalling the 3.0.27 update, and reapplying the Dark version...hey worked out afterall...:p

Last edited:
OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lmao.... one helluva work-around... lol.. so is there officially an update already on the market?

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP updated with version 3.0.27 and 2 color versions.. blue and red...

chewy74

Reaction score
im on MIUI 1.7.15.0 and it sends me into bootloops at the splash screen after flashing the dark blue version for D1

Update: The bootloop ws caused by flashing your version over ecsnead69 market version. I went back to orginal market version and tried again and it flashed, but the market disappeared. ecsnead69 version installs fine

Last edited: