Market 3.0.27.... UPDATED.. BLACKED OUT!!!!! Screenshots!!

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Try uninstalling updates and flash it again... when you first open up the market and accept the terms, it updates I think... so either rename the com.android.vending.Apk in data app to bak instead of app and reboot or do the uninstall updates way...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will grab b-boys zip tomorrow and stick my app in and post it.... been busy tonight, had to spend some time with the wife after two days of staring at a computer screen.....

Reaction score
Ok I tried flashing the dark and blue market after uninstalling updates like you suggested. Flashed it and when I rebooted, no market or dark market. Obviously I have files lingering somewhere that are effing this process up right? Since I can't get any market to stick now. Unless the one marked as dx and d2 doesn't actually work on the d2 I don't know and simply loading the black market into that zip doesn't look like it will help me... ugh. Thanks for the help from both sides here, I love the options we now have for markets, just wish I could test them haha.

Sent from my LGB v0.9 Gingercomb Juiced DROID2

comk4ver

Reaction score
Weird it's working on my droid x cm nightly #28 I think but now
That I flashed 31 it's not working... I'm going to try again.

Edit: anyone know where the share this app link is for dark market I can't find it!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ecsnead will have his version out by the weekend he said.. I just released my Dark Market to hold ya over, if ya want.. ;)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yo... your market works on the X2... looks nice my friend!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yo... your market works on the X2... looks nice my friend!

Off subject but, damn good to see you back xkape!

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Off subject but, damn good to see you back xkape!

thanks man! glad to be be back. New phone so im kinda having fun with all this again. Made a new theme even. Done with it, releasing it tomorrow for the X2... it seems so unloved.. nut, i love that phone.. so big.. so.. just... faster. Reminds me of a song I know.... working harder makes us faster do it better makes us stronger.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks man! glad to be be back. New phone so im kinda having fun with all this again. Made a new theme even. Done with it, releasing it tomorrow for the X2... it seems so unloved.. nut, i love that phone.. so big.. so.. just... faster. Reminds me of a song I know.... working harder makes us faster do it better makes us stronger.

Can't wait to see what you've got up that sleeve bro! I don't even own one and will be checking it out! :)

slider112

Reaction score
Ecsnead will have his version out by the weekend he said.. I just released my Dark Market to hold ya over, if ya want.. ;)

@Ecsnead - Any word on when your blacked out 3.1.3 market will drop? Love your work, anxiously awaiting its release!

slider112

Reaction score
Awfully quiet around these parts lately...

@Ecsnead - just wondering if you're going to be blacking out the new 3.1.5 market? Love your work!