NES/SNES/N64 Emulators

AFMDroid

Reaction score
Still waiting on my Droid which is at home waiting for me, and can't wait to mess around with some emulators.

I was thinking - I'm wondering how simple it might be to implement a vertical flip option so the Droid can be played with the D-pad on the left, as with a conventional controller? It shouldn't be too hard I would imagine. This option doesn't happen to already exist, would it? If not, it might not be a bad idea to contact the "oid" emulators developer and suggest it.

Now, I haven't held a Droid in my hands so I don't know if holding it upside down is comfortable at all, or even plausible, but having a d-pad on the left would be so cool.

Dustyice

Reaction score
haha np, nothing like asking then answering your own question =D

g7a7w7d

Reaction score
I got the emulators on my phone but where do i go to get the games?? And can you please post a video on how to install a game. (rom) ty ty
first android phone owner

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I got the emulators on my phone but where do i go to get the games?? And can you please post a video on how to install a game. (rom) ty ty
first android phone owner
dude read the post thats like 4 above urs...it gives u a site to the games

rican408

Reaction score
So I just downloaded gensoid and got the rom for sonic and knuckles. All it showes is the no way no way with sonics waving his finger no..... LOL suggestions?

jasper001

Reaction score
So I got the emulator for SNES and got the roms on root/ROMS/SNES. The emulator seems to pull them, but doesnt seem to load. I get a weird looking Orange Box that covers most of the screen. I tried three different ROMS. Any suggestions?

revise

Reaction score
Ive had emulation working for gameboy and nes pretty well on my new moto droid. note that you'll need bios, which you can't legally have unless you own the platform, and are not always packaged with the emulator.

Attempting to setup keybindings in emulators as well as some other games like doom, I encounterd awkwardness that made it so I could not make use of the wasd movement setup I'm comfortable with fro, pc gaming. Specifically, one or more of the wasd keys would not properly bind with the corresponding directions - anyone encountered this? Any insight into how the dpad amd keyboard are interpreted vs. Other phones (eg g1) with trackballs?

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
ok im kinda new to this so sorry but how do i install the gba bios thingy =[

*never mind i got it *

Last edited:

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am currently running Legend of Zelda - Minish Cap, and Super Mario World for the GBA emulator and they run flawlessly. I highly recommend the GBA emulator whoever has been skeptical about it.

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just made a new folder called Gameboid on the SD card An d threw it on there. Then just launch GaMeboid and link it.