Need some advice about switching providers.

MustangMcGee05

Reaction score
I have been dealing with Verizon for about 6 years now. I can't stand them. Way too overpriced for what we get if you ask me. Now what I need advice for is that my contract on my X2 just ran out. The issue is I added a line for a now ex and am stuck with that line which has a dead cell phone for the next 10 months. So basically what I am looking to do is drop my line completely, pay the 10-15 bucks for the add a line for the next 10 months vs paying the insane cancelling fee and switching to tmobile. Hate this POS phone too. Probably going to get the HTC One. Any other suggestions on what to do? Cause I am just fed up at this point and really want a new phone too.

xtor

Reaction score
I have been dealing with Verizon for about 6 years now. I can't stand them. Way too overpriced for what we get if you ask me. Now what I need advice for is that my contract on my X2 just ran out. The issue is I added a line for a now ex and am stuck with that line which has a dead cell phone for the next 10 months. So basically what I am looking to do is drop my line completely, pay the 10-15 bucks for the add a line for the next 10 months vs paying the insane cancelling fee and switching to tmobile. Hate this POS phone too. Probably going to get the HTC One. Any other suggestions on what to do? Cause I am just fed up at this point and really want a new phone too.

You can do prepaid on vzw, or go to metro if its in your area, I'd check with people in your erea and see how well other providers signals are before you jump ship, good luck

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS! SENT FROM NOTE 2

wcjeep

Reaction score
Check to see the actual cost of the add a line once it becomes a primary line. Also, have you checked to see if Verizon still does a line suspension. You're still under contract, but the service is suspended. You also don't pay during this time. I know they used to do this. With the X2 you never saw 4G. The Verizon service is expensive. The 4G is really good. I live near Seattle. Tmobile service is not good. Somewhat ironic because Tmobile headquarters is just outside Seattle.