Non VZN customer looking to switch needs advice

Bitt31

Reaction score
I am looking for the forums advice on my situation. I currently am month to month on T-mobile and am looking to switch to VZN at some point. My dilemma is that I don't really like any of the 4g/dual core phones out right now (looking for something a little smaller than the 4.3" screens).

I would like to switch carriers but do not want to go and use up my "upgrade" on a phone that I will want to switch out in the next 4-6 months. I was thinking of trying to get a phone (droid 1 or some other android smartphone) on the cheap and then just signing up for VZN service until a phone (one like att's atrix) comes out on VZN.

2 questions, what phone could i get reasonably priced that I am only looking to use until 4g is really launched and a phone I like comes out? Am I looking at this situation correctly or do I have other options (maybe 1 year contract)

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Ebay, original droid. Make sure esn is clean so it will work with verizon. As soon as you get it call or take it to verizon and have it activated on your new account. Use extreme caution!!!! You may fall in love with the original droid LOL

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App