Need help with rom manager

Reaction score
OKAY SO I ROOTED MY PHONE GOT ROM MANAGER FROM THE MARKET ITS VERISON IS v3.0.0.2 AND I CANT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING IVE TRIED EVERYTHING REALLY EVERYTHING CANT DOWNLOAD A THEME OR ANYTHING PLEASE HELP OUT THANK YOU

maderschramm

Reaction score
OK THAT'S THE RIGHT VERSION WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CLICK "DOWNLOAD ROM" -> "ONIX CONCEPTS" -> "BLACKMODZ 2.0"? DO YOU GET A POPUP SCREEN WITH A SCREENSHOT AND A DOWNLOAD LINK? WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CLICK "DOWNLOAD"? DO YOU GET AN ERROR? IT SHOULD TAKE YOU TO A SCREEN SAYING "YOUR DOWNLOAD HAS STARTED YOU CAN VIEW PROGRESS IN THE NOTIFICATION BAR"

IS IT DOWNLOADING IN THE NOTIFICATION BAR? CHECK YOUR SDCARD, SEE IF THERE ARE ANY DOWNLOADED STUFFS THERE
[/caps]

JRobzilla

Reaction score
This thread looks heavy.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Why's everyone yelling in here?

Sent from somewhere...

OP
D
Reaction score
Okay this is what happens i download the item or theme it downloads makes me roboot then after that it nothing no new themes or anything

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Like I told you in the other thread that's because you have to bootstrap recovery for rom manager to do anything.

tappin and a talkin

maderschramm

Reaction score
It should download the item in update.zip format.
Load up koush's dx bootrapper (you have this right? rom manager won't work if you don't have this), select to choose zip from sd card, browse to your downloaded theme, apply the update.zip, it will install and then apply.

my signature has a link on "backing up/restoring tutorial" - check that out for information on how to use koush's bootstrapper

EDIT: QUIT EDITING YOUR POSTS NOW I LOOK LIKE A RE-RE DERP DE DERP

^combo of Dustin and droidalkferjkghauwehfa

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Like I told you, it needs to be downloaded in the marketplace or from the devs website, which is down.

tappin and a talkin