Need help please

Reaction score
OKAY SO I ROOTED MY PHONE GOT ROM MANAGER FROM THE MARKET ITS VERISON IS v3.0.0.2 AND I CANT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING IVE TRIED EVERYTHING REALLY EVERYTHING CANT DOWNLOAD A THEME OR ANYTHING PLEASE HELP OUT THANK YOU

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Please don't cross post. Rom manager is not all that usefull anyway. You'll need the dx bootstrapper and you can download roms/themes from this site.

tappin and a talkin

Reaction score
Driodfbdddddddhgvgbf, did you literally smack the keyboard when picking your username?
just curious...

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Driodfbdddddddhgvgbf, did you literally smack the keyboard when picking your username?
just curious...

I'm pretty sure this was the sequence of events that led to his name:

1) many days of reading the forums anonymously

2) had a problem with phone

3) couldn't find answer to problem

4) tried to post a question

5) droidforums.net told him he had to register to post

6) cursed

7) hit a bunch of buttons

8) posted a question thinking he would never need to log back in

9) regretted his name choice when he had to log back in... "was that a mis-spelled Droid with a facebook shortened and then 6 d's? or was it 7 d's? and then something to do with hugging a buff person in virginia? but did I use any vowels? Crap. I forget."

mcp770

Reaction score
Definitely makes me feel validated to have spent a week reading how to root/rom/theme and fix a brick before I attempted it. Reading instructions is sometimes handy before you ask a million already answered questions.

BigRoob

Reaction score
I'm new at this myself and I rooted my phone, downloaded Rubix and all with Z4root.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

salem667

Reaction score
I winged it... Never been much for reading instructions b4 I build anything, but yea I z4 rooted, downloaded rubix, switched to rumm rx then back... Bricjed I phone a few times in the process and been lucky to figure it out on my own.... Make life easier... Read and learn first and not second.... Now I stay on here and am learning tons... There is a lot of good and smart guys on here... Trust the forum and the force shall be with you young padwin.... And most important.... Stay calm.... That can be the hard part!!!

Droid X

in99flames

Reaction score
just curious...

I'm pretty sure this was the sequence of events that led to his name:

1) many days of reading the forums anonymously

2) had a problem with phone

3) couldn't find answer to problem

4) tried to post a question

5) droidforums.net told him he had to register to post

6) cursed

7) hit a bunch of buttons

8) posted a question thinking he would never need to log back in

9) regretted his name choice when he had to log back in... "was that a mis-spelled Droid with a facebook shortened and then 6 d's? or was it 7 d's? and then something to do with hugging a buff person in virginia? but did I use any vowels? Crap. I forget."

Dude... that made my night

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

DMFA

Reaction score
A+ thread, would read again >_>

But not to spam, ROM manager is p much useless for downloading ROMs on the X now as it is. If you're going to post in a forum, read the sticky threads which should have lead to a download and installation instructions, precluding the need for the thread.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App