My wife told me to choose a new phone or she is going to throw out my nexus!

OP
F

fantom557

Reaction score
update to story i am using my nexus and now i started to carry my iphone that i had on att that i never use. so last night when we where out for dinner i put both phones on the table and said guess what nexus is fun phone and my iphone is now my business phone lol! she gave me the death stare and then both phones rang at the same time.

S

SFGate

update to story i am using my nexus and now i started to carry my iphone that i had on att that i never use. so last night when we where out for dinner i put both phones on the table and said guess what nexus is fun phone and my iphone is now my business phone lol! she gave me the death stare and then both phones rang at the same time.

Now that's what I call weird timing! As long as you only play with your phones, your wife should consider herself pretty lucky. At least she knows what you are paying attention to. (Let her see the screen once in awhile so she doesn't think you're conversing with others instead of her!) :p

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
I just got my wife addicted to Angry Birds and Words with Friends. Now she sits and plays her games in the evening before bed and I spend my time on the forums and playing with my devices. She can't get angry when she is doing it too. :)

bullswife98

Reaction score
All i can say is... Welcome to Droid-aholics! Your an addict just like the rest of us. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
She is a house wife that does not have to work with 2 not 1 but 2 house keepers, don't think she is leaving anytime soon, unless he does a Tiger Woods:)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
One of the many reasons I married my wife.... She loves technology & her smartphone just as much (if not more) than I do. Compatibility is key! :D

**tap'n**

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
One of the many reasons I married my wife.... She loves technology & her smartphone just as much (if not more) than I do. Compatibility is key! :D

**tap'n**
You've just given me my 2nd reason why I should move to Idaho-potatoes and the women love technology.Online now getting flight ticket :rofl3:

nikecar

Reaction score
She is the younger one first wife on lasted 6 years until i burnt her out but the good part is she lives down the block with my daughter in a home that i built for her. i live up the block in a new home i built for the current wife. 1 big happy family lol
wannabe sister wives. :p