my RAZR and i survived

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Last night i had an accident, i didn't see a flatbed parked in the road and hit it at 60 mph. I was on the phone with my brother at the time, and after i crawled from the wreckage i found my RAZR under the car in a pool of oil. I picked up my oil cover phone, and my brother was still on the line. Lol. I'm really thankful i lived. And I'm glad my phone didn't die also.

And glad you didn't kill the flatbed driver because you weren't paying attention to driving and using the phone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It was a flatbed trailer parked on the road with no lights, in the rain. No driver, just a trailer. I'm very glad i didn't hurt anyone too. But thanks for knowing so much about the circumstances without being there

Glad you're OK. I'd keep that good luck charm phone !

It was a flatbed trailer parked on the road with no lights, in the rain. No driver, just a trailer. I'm very glad i didn't hurt anyone too. But thanks for knowing so much about the circumstances without being there

So glad you are alright. Sometimes the downpours here in TX get so intense that you can't see the car 3-4 lengths in front of you with their lights on, whether it is day or night. Of course traffic slows down but the tension of driving in those conditions makes 20 minutes seem like 3 hours. Really wears you down. Out of curiosity, was the phone naked or in a case, was it docked or loose? Pretty amazing that it made it through the ordeal as well!

You know you're a hardcore phone enthusiast when you wreck at 60MPH and shortly thereafter, post a thread on how your phone survived. Glad you (and your RAZR) are okay!

jaybogg said:
So glad you are alright. Sometimes the downpours here in TX get so intense that you can't see the car 3-4 lengths in front of you with their lights on, whether it is day or night. Of course traffic slows down but the tension of driving in those conditions makes 20 minutes seem like 3 hours. Really wears you down. Out of curiosity, was the phone naked or in a case, was it docked or loose? Pretty amazing that it made it through the ordeal as well!

Thanks, it was in a Verizon silicone case. I'm sure that saved it because the case has some gouges. What saved me was God, seatbelt, and air bags

Holy twisted metal Batman! Yeah, the description does not match the picture. Did you take the picture with the lucky Razr?

I sure did! Had to wipe the oil off the lens. But i wanted a picture of the immediate aftermath cause when i looked at it from the outside i could barely believe i was alive much less nearly uninjured. Just a few cuts and bruises.

I just finished my Trauma Surgery rotation and took care of many critically injured patients that were in much less severe collisions than the one in the picture appears. You are very lucky to be alive AND unhurt.

I'm not going to beat a dead horse and admonish you about "distracted driving" but please consider using a headset or hands free in the future. Many of the injured I cared for were the result of cell phone use.

Again, I'm glad that you are OK.

David

I just finished my Trauma Surgery rotation and took care of many critically injured patients that were in much less severe collisions than the one in the picture appears. You are very lucky to be alive AND unhurt.

I'm not going to beat a dead horse and admonish you about "distracted driving" but please consider using a headset or hands free in the future. Many of the injured I cared for were the result of cell phone use.

Again, I'm glad that you are OK.

David

Handsfree or not this accident was the result of poor light along with poor weather conditions. Not because he was distracted and on the phone. It would have happened to someone just listening to the radio minding their own business with full attention at the wheel. Rain + darkness + no lights on the flatbed = disaster from the start

Back