Missing my razr

Dweib

Reaction score
Picked up a GS4 the other day at BB. And after spending nearly a week setting it up I picked up my razr and started applying all I learned to it. And you know what? I do believe it's a little faster. Only reason I "upgraded" is because the phone mic had become a bit muffled and I had cracked the glass. I replaced the glass with a non-gorilla screen assembly only to drop it and break the corner the very next day. But, its not damaged over the digitizer at all. Right now its in a OBD without the clear plastic front panel and I'm thinking of switching back to it and sticking the GS4 in a drawer for a day or two. And if I hadn't gotten the GS4 I'd probably get another screen assy and put one of those better mil grade nano glass screen protectors on it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Droidlynn

Reaction score
I originally bought my Droid Razr to use as a wifi only device. But I love my Razr so much that within a day of having it I stuck my HD's SIM card in it to activate it. The Droid Razr is my favorite Droid. I could never part from my Razr or Razr HD

bigmatt503

Reaction score
And I thought I was the only one... I bought a htc droid dna on Craigslist and sold my razr on swappa..
The battery life blew!! But I learned so much on that phone... Oh well... My dna screen is WAY better and bigger too:)

Sent from my ROOTED HTC droid DNA using cyanogenMod 10.2

Droidlynn

Reaction score
I'll need to get a new phone at some point. I'm getting the Droid MAXX when I do. I need a big screen. The DNA is nice tho

Droidlynn

Reaction score
And I thought I was the only one... I bought a htc droid dna on Craigslist and sold my razr on swappa..
The battery life blew!! But I learned so much on that phone... Oh well... My dna screen is WAY better and bigger too:)

Sent from my ROOTED HTC droid DNA using cyanogenMod 10.2

I have found that if I turn off auto sync on my Razr it saves juice