My clock disappeared

M

Mwsr

My HTC clock is gone. The picture of the widget disappeared on the screen now it just says clock and when I click on it it says app not installed. Any ideas?

midweststreetryders.com

nikecar

Reaction score
Click on personalize icon. Then go to widgets. Scroll down to look or hit the browse HTC widgets and find it

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

Darkpsycho

Reaction score
If you can't find clock in your app drawer all together then its time for a factory reset. It seems to be a problem when people updated to gingerbread. It should be fixed because i factory resetted when it happened to me and it stayed unlike what some other people said that it disappeared on them again after anyways.

So yea.. factory reset.

OP
M

Mwsr

Ya I cant find it at all. Maybe ill just gget another from the market to avoid a reset idk

midweststreetryders.com

PhDCow

Reaction score
I have my clock, but I can't use the alarm or anything. I did a factory reset shortly after GB was installed. I really, really hope the next update fixes this problems. I thought HTC was more prepared that Moto in terms of updates and bugs.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
I had the same issue. Three nights ago I was moving my apps to the SD card and my Google account got deleted. How I don't know so I did the factory reset. Now the alarm clock is back. I hated to do it but I was left with no choice.

This post is Incredible 2

nikecar

Reaction score
I personally don't use the built-in one. I have always used AlarmDroid from the market.

Petey27

Reaction score
I have factory test twice and both times my clock has disappeared after uninstalling an app. Is this when you lose your clock to? I have also list email folder, phone function, and google search due to uninstalling apps. It appears that everything stays solid until something is deleted. I reset phone and clock has been working great...deleted an app as a test...bam clock gone. Apparently GB doesn't like stuff being deleted. I got a replacement phone in the mail yesterday...but I don't want to switch to a refurb if this is a common problem that might get fixed in the future.

nikecar

Reaction score
mine did that the otehr day, but I didn't uninstall anything. I went back to the add it, and no problems since.

Petey27

Reaction score
"I went back to the add it, and no problems since"

How did you add it back? I went into the applications and the clock had no data. I looked all over for a place to add it back. Can you give directions how to get to where you got to add it back...that would be awesome.