Did update and now can't get clock and weather back big on home screen.

luv4olivia

Reaction score
My update came through yesterday which made the clock/weather disappear off of my home screen. How do I get that back? I tried to add from the HTC widgets but clock is not there as a selection.

OP
L

luv4olivia

Reaction score
Also, how do you get the calendar back to big on another one of the screens.

caitlincaitlin5

Reaction score
I know this isn't an answer I'm having the same problem and can't find answers anywhere!

daddio

Reaction score

caitlincaitlin5

Reaction score
Hallelujah!

YAY! Thanks, that wasn't there before, but after i restarted it was. Good luck everyone!

tdooley1

Reaction score
My update came through yesterday which made the clock/weather disappear off of my home screen. How do I get that back? I tried to add from the HTC widgets but clock is not there as a selection.

Go to the Market place and Search "Clock and Weather". Scroll down until you see "Weather Forecast&Clock" by fagod thats what you want then follow the directions it gives you then you will have it back.

TK.Droid.eris

Reaction score
If your weather isn't working on the clock screen, go to....
settings>applications>manage applications> weather sync provider> clear data
then go to
settings>accounts & sync>click weather> and sync now!!

mlove

Reaction score
I still do not have the weather big with the clock. I have tried several things... does anyone have any advice?

mlove

Reaction score
It's funny how I had searched for the solution for my problem for two days, tried many but to no avail, then when I finally post the question, immediately go back to the forum and find what I needed to work for me!! All is well now.