Mr.Birdman's Flx Rom For Droid X Will be Releasing Version 1 Very soon

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
TWITTER UPDATE FROM MR.BIRDMAN AS FOR ALL OF YOU ROCKING FLY X ONE OF THE FIRST DROID X'S CUSTOM ROM'S.....WELL IT IS FINALLY GOING TO Version 1.0

Bird man Said it will be coming soon

1. _mrbirdman_
    New hosting for stevenbird.info thanks to wadeivy. Site will.be fully up tommorrow afternoon about 1 hour ago via TweetCaster
  2. _mrbirdman_
    Flyx v1 coming soon about 1 hour ago via TweetCaster

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

johaBBa

Reaction score
Your happy-dancin' banana's and droid's say it all...

luv2increase

Reaction score
I don't really know what all special he could have done to the ROM. We can't tinker with the kernel for the Droid X so ROMs aren't really a big deal on our phones.

For the DX, themes are more relevent.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

panghzilla

Reaction score
I don't really know what all special he could have done to the ROM. We can't tinker with the kernel for the Droid X so ROMs aren't really a big deal on our phones.

For the DX, themes are more relevent.

The big deal is being able to look Motorola in the eye and say F#C# YOU! haha

am extremely excited about this

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
also I am not sure if if birdman will release this in version 1 or the next version but they found a way to bump up kernel .15ghz not a big deal right I agree it wont give us much of a speed boost but @ that point the rom developers will be able to scale the battery better to save on battery use

demonhawk1313

Reaction score
Have there been any updates from Birdman regarding 1.0? I have looked around, but haven't seen much about this or any roms. Maybe everyone is waiting for the official update to build on, idk.

mob87

Reaction score
I believe the bootloader is his main focus right now. He said FlyX was on hold.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yeah Birdman is looking to Delive some PWNAGE to greed Motorola

Soupy McD

Reaction score
And let us not forget the AOSP.... OBSIDIAN!!!!

[video=youtube;PPqfIRZP7Mc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPqfIRZP7Mc]YouTube - Obsidian booting[/video]

Soupy McD

Reaction score
Doesn't exist to the public quite yet...it's still in a private alpha stage of development.

Even then, they've been so private people aren't sure if this is a true ROM; if a custom kernel is being used, or they've piggy backed onto the Moto NVRAM and bootloader. If it's a custom kernel, it'll be the X's first AOSP.

El Poblano

Reaction score
This is something I've ben watching for since they first put out the teaser video. I just wish they'd release news more often!