Motorola Updating RAZR HD XT925, Razr i, Razr M and Electrify M to Jelly Bean Q1 2013

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
motorola-razr-i-front-side.jpg

Motorola updated their upgrade schedule again. This time, several RAZR variants are scheduled to get Jelly Bean sometime in the first quarter of this year. Here's the scoop on the handsets that will get the 4.1.2 Android Jelly Bean update:
  • Motorola RAZR HD XT925 (available in Canada)
  • Motorola Electrify M XT901 (available in the US via US Cellular)
  • Intel Atom-powered Motorola Razr i XT890 (available in Europe, Middle East and Africa)
  • Motorola Razr M for Australia
  • The Razr HD & Razr i released in Latin America (including Mexico)
Here's a link to the full list below. Sound off if this list includes you.

Source: Verizon

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Interesting to see the RAZR and RAZR MAXX missing from the Q1, and yet they pushed 4.1.2 accidentally on Christmas Eve! :p

xsirxx

Reaction score
What about the photon Q, it just came out for crying out loud...

GigaJake

Reaction score
I like how the Droid 4 is literally a razr with a keyboard, and we somehow get left behind all the time. If it means Motorola will support us faster, I'm just going to call my Droid 4 a Razr Qwerty or something.

Sent from my D4 using Tapatalk 2

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I like how the Droid 4 is literally a razr with a keyboard, and we somehow get left behind all the time. If it means Motorola will support us faster, I'm just going to call my Droid 4 a Razr Qwerty or something.

Sent from my D4 using Tapatalk 2

I believe there are test builds for the Droid 4 and another moto phone being worked on right now. I THINK it's the Photon Q, but not sure.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
I like how the Droid 4 is literally a razr with a keyboard, and we somehow get left behind all the time. If it means Motorola will support us faster, I'm just going to call my Droid 4 a Razr Qwerty

Lol tell me about it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Zecpull

Reaction score
I can't believe they leave out the Maxx.. it was the Flagship of the Razrs.. It is now the Redheaded Stepchild Like the Bionic is ..

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Q1 2013

I can't believe they leave out the Maxx.. it was the Flagship of the Razrs.. It is now the Redheaded Stepchild Like the Bionic is ..

No one can beat the bionic. All the advertising they did then dropped a month later

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2