Reports Filtering In: Jelly Bean Update for Droid RAZR HD & RAZR MAXX HD Wide Rollout

Mfinchv1

Reaction score
I did have the galaxy 3...switched to the razr hd. One thing...(only thing) I liked bout the gs3..task manager has a one button push that kills all activitys. Anybody familiar with this feature? Wondering if I can get it on razr hd. Instead of sliding all background apps to the left to kill them..lol

bohemouth

Reaction score
Yay! I got my yesterday morning! It's pretty smooth, though there a few things that jutter just a bit that didn't before on ICS, if it continues after three days i may FRS, but most of the time it is like butter. I just have a few things i noticed, not trying to be nit picky, but I noticed my battery drained just a little bit faster, the stock clock widgit takes a sec or two to calibrate when I come back to the home screen. I love the new calendar! I like the choice of not having to have the apps I don't care for update, maybe you could do that before, but i like how it says, "This is an old system would you like to turn it off?" I don't remember seeing that before. I like the speak to search option. I found that if i asked it 2 or three questions, it wouldn't answer me, it would just show me options, evertime I ask for the weather outside my house, it speaks to me, that's about the only thing I says. I may just not know what i'm doing.

I said "Try it later" with Google plus and the cards, because i'm super busy now and I don't have a lot of time to sit and fiddle right now, i hope it comes back on to remind me i want to try. I like in Jellybean that i can text surf the web and listen to audible.com all at the same time, before it would interrupt the book, whenever I texted.

Still new at all this, but it is quite amazing, i'm having a blast learning a new phone, I Absolutely LOVE the razr Maxx HD. I love the new IMDB app! There are a few cosmetic things i liked better on ICS, the blue glowing light around certain buttons, but i will trade that off for a smoother OS. It's really fun, and addicting, this jellybean makes my Maxx HD able to do anything! It truly is a great Droid, my favorite!

One question, i want to try google plus, all the cards and everything in a few days when i have some time, and I'm hoping it will pop again so i can try it, but if It doesn't how do i get to it again? play store?

Thanks, Yes All in all I give jellybean a thumbs up, hoping it just gets a bit smoother, switching from page to page, with time.