Soak Test for Jelly Bean on the Motorola Droid RAZR and RAZR MAXX Starting Soon

modestokid

Reaction score
Well I got my jb yesterday. Its very smooth. No lag. Other than that nothing special. Battery life still sucks on my OG RAZR.

pyratio

Reaction score
where to post feedback for soaktest

--Is there a specific thread for posting feedback for the soak test?

thanks!

~p

GotnFX

Reaction score
Well I got my jb yesterday. Its very smooth. No lag. Other than that nothing special. Battery life still sucks on my OG RAZR.

Have you calibrated your battery? Use phone up to low battery warning..shut down phone and charge while off (best to do this overnight). Turn phone on and repeat process. After that, use and charge as normal..no need to power off to charge. Give it a day or so after this calibration..for whatever reason there seems to be some conditioning that goes on. Repeat process once a month...at least that is what I do.

modestokid

Reaction score
I did that last night and didn't help much. I'll try again tonight. Only other complain is this predictive text. Its nice sometimes but sucks when your trying to text short hand. And it sucks

GotnFX

Reaction score
I did that last night and didn't help much. I'll try again tonight. Only other complain is this predictive text. Its nice sometimes but sucks when your trying to text short hand. And it sucks

Yeah do it twice regarding the battery cal and give time to settle in. Also use the original charger/USB cable..
For the predictive text, you can add unknown words/text by tapping once to save it.

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
I haven't notice much of a change. But might as well update to the latest so that it keeps your phone on the upgrade path. The file is very small, like 35MB, for the update from the Christmas build to the latest version. I am confident that this is the last update that the Razr will receive but you never know.

Upgraded this morning much quicker responses with software and no issues with apps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

Jayfore

Reaction score
After checking here first, I decided to go ahead and accept the OTA upgrade today. Seems like things are working OK so far, but I swear my corporate Exchange now has a permanent search bar at the bottom that it never used to have. Seems pretty useless, as I already have a physical search button on my RAZR (which calls up the same search function), and there seems to be no way to get rid of this dumb thing that's taking up valuable screen space within Exchange. Will post more thoughts after I spend a bit more time with it.