Motorola Sends Out Invites for Droid 4 Jelly Bean Soak Test

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
motorola-droid-4-double-angle-shot-with-jelly-bean.jpg

If you are an owner of a Motorola Droid 4 and were jealous of the recent soak test and super-quick update to Jelly Bean that the Droid RAZR & RAZR MAXX received, then you can stop fretting. Motorola just sent out soak test invites for Jelly Bean on the Droid 4. Motorola hasn't given any firm dates as to when the expect Jelly Bean to arrive for the device, but this obviously bodes well for it happening sooner rather than later.

Of course, this all depends upon how the soak test goes, and if there will be any bugs to squash. Here's a link to Moto's support page on the subject. :icon_ lala:

Source: Motorola Forums

silverfang77

Reaction score
I really hope this update fixes at least some of the bugs ICS inflicted on my phone.

NeoPhoenixTE

Reaction score
Looking forward to this. The glitch with the physical keyboard in Chrome still isn't fixed, despite how much of a ruckus I raised over it last time. Hopefully they caught it this time.

It's funny. I was just starting to go ROM shopping for my D4, getting a bit tired of ICS as well as some of the lagginess I was starting to run in to.

Huzzah!

silverfang77

Reaction score
What keyboard problem with Chrome? When I tried Chrome, none of the autocorrect stuff would load. Is this what you mean?

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk.

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
:yeahbaby01: Wonderful news! I thought for sure my Droid 4 was headed towards the abyss of forgotten phones but looks like it'll get another shot at new life.