MOTOROKR S305's on Sale Again!!

Murz

Reaction score
Looks like Verizon put the S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones on sale again.

Enter your location

With this code ACCYSAVE20 they get down to $23.99 w/ free overnite shipping.

For anyone looking for Bluetooth headphones, this is an awsome deal. I got them on the same deal from Verizon a couple weeks ago and couldent be happier. I may order a second pair just because of the price.

Last edited:

cuskit

Reaction score
Thanks! I jumped on that in a heartbeat! I'd already purchased one with the original offer, love them so much I wanted another pair. I had kicked myself many a time for not getting two initially. I use mine at work quite often (cabinet shop), on the treadmill for an hour about 3 days per week and also while commuting every other week or so on a 5 hour (round trip) train ride.

They have worked flawless - so - I've now got a second pair ON THE WAY! Yippie! :) Thanks for hooking me up. :) mikey

dfwdroid

Reaction score
ordered one....it's my second pair :) :) got to have one in case you missplaced the other ;)
my wife will never understand me LOL

Thanks for sharing :)

cuskit

Reaction score
ordered one....it's my second pair :) :) got to have one in case you missplaced the other ;)

The second wife or the first one you misplaced? :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Sorry - that just hit me when I read it! Thanks for making me chuckle! And as you can see - I bought a second pair also, but minced words about how I too, can misplace things. :) So I hemmed and hawed with secondary reasons!

Okay - gotta go find the wife. Hmmm - where the hell did I leave her? :icon_ devil: mike

OP
M

Murz

Reaction score
Just ordered a pair for the girl friend's iPhone. ++ points for me :icon_ banana:

EDIT: I noticed that I got charged tax this time for some reason... Came out to just over $26.

nphil

Reaction score
How's the sound quality on these things? I've had terrible luck with the very first motorokr bluetooth headset that came out 2 years ago, and it wouldn't pair sometimes. No clue about these. They definitely do look worth it for the price though!

OP
M

Murz

Reaction score
How's the sound quality on these things? I've had terrible luck with the very first motorokr bluetooth headset that came out 2 years ago, and it wouldn't pair sometimes. No clue about these. They definitely do look worth it for the price though!

This was my first pair of bluetooth so I don’t have anything to compare them to, but they sound good to me. As a retired club DJ I’ve been around a lot of different types of headphones/pro audio. These deff do the job, not the best headphones I’ve ever had on, but they are bluetooth so I don’t expect them to be studio quality or anything like that. If I HAD to complain about something it would be that they could use a little bass boost... but that’s only if I HAD to.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
In the details:
Hands-Free Calls — Bluetooth-enabled technology allows you to make and receive calls to keep you connected and mobile; music automatically pauses when a call comes in

This has a mike?

OP
M

Murz

Reaction score
In the details:
Hands-Free Calls — Bluetooth-enabled technology allows you to make and receive calls to keep you connected and mobile; music automatically pauses when a call comes in

This has a mike?

Yup. I use mine in the car everyday, calls are clear as a bell.

dfwdroid

Reaction score

The second wife or the first one you misplaced? :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Sorry - that just hit me when I read it! Thanks for making me chuckle! And as you can see - I bought a second pair also, but minced words about how I too, can misplace things. :) So I hemmed and hawed with secondary reasons!

Okay - gotta go find the wife. Hmmm - where the hell did I leave her? :icon_ devil: mike

:):icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ devil:

1quickv6

Reaction score
Just went to order another set for my wife and the sale is over.... :(

But mine are on the way :D

orangepeel

Reaction score
I knew I should have jumped on that deal last night Oh well I will be ready to jump on it next time around.

cuskit

Reaction score
Great! I won't have to wait 10 days this time. Got an email this morning from VZW that FedEx will be coming Monday! Yippie! No more carrying my 305's back and forth between my shop and home - 2 is really better than 1! ;) mikey

cuskit

Reaction score
FedEx at the Door!

Well, my second pair of 305's have been delivered. On the charger now - I'm happy as can be! :):partsin01:

Here's the package for those interested in what they have coming:
Click on photo for full size image:
View attachment 3852View attachment 3853View attachment 3855

Looking good. Wonder when the next special will be? :icon_ banana: mike

Last edited: