Motorola S305 stereo headphones

SRR1138

Reaction score
Saw this on another site. Verizon has the S305 headset for $29.99, with the ACC20 coupon code they are only, $24. Shipped that is, so how are they? Well I would like to know, cause I haven't ordered them, and I have never tried a stereo bluetooth before.

So really how are they?

oh deal ends tonight sometime.

Reaction score
Saw this on another site. Verizon has the S305 headset for $29.99, with the ACC20 coupon code they are only, $24. Shipped that is, so how are they? Well I would like to know, cause I haven't ordered them, and I have never tried a stereo bluetooth before.

So really how are they?

someone already posted a thread about this. ur a bit late

struong57

Reaction score
these headphones are great. I got a pair for Christmas and love them. Had great distance and also works for talking on phone too due to built on microphone.

OP
S

SRR1138

Reaction score

So really how are they?

someone already posted a thread about this. ur a bit late

Hay give me some credit, I posted in the correct forum, accessories. :icon_ devil: :icon_eek:

shademar

Reaction score
Got a pair for christmas and they're great. I haven't gotten used to answering calls on BT yet (feel free to point and laugh) and I've had minor audio distortion problems a few times, but love them overall. Music quality is mostly good (occasional skips and slight tonal distortions. No idea whether this comes from the phone or the 'phones, tho.)
Overall, they're pretty standard high quality headphones with a mic and no wire. Downside: one more thing to plug in and charge at night. Upside: one less wire to catch on every corner in existence in day-to-day life. Don't underestimate this! Every time I've dropped my ipod touch, it was because the *&%&)&# cord caught on something and yanked it out of a pocket.

pb8185

Reaction score
Yeah, wires suck, and it's hard to find wired sets that can control music playback, I love my s305… and i wouldnt worry about charging, you have to charge your phone anyways, just plug one more thing in while you are at it

mtbhk44

Reaction score
I just ordered these - let's be honest...they can't be any worse than the apple ear buds, they are wire free and you can answer the phone when you are on them and it pauses the music. Sounds like a win win win to me - and for $26 you can't beat the price