Moto Headphones $25

greyghost04

Reaction score
Verizon has Motorokr S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones for $30 - $5 off with code ACC5 = $25 with free overnight shipping. Next lowest on Google Products from a reliable seller is $35. Thanks yuugotserved
Note: If the page displays a higher price, clear your cookies and try again

papy72

Reaction score
You sure you got the promo code right? It's giving me an error.

r1nstang

Reaction score
if only they had these in earbuds id be all over it. something that can fit under a motorcycle helmet

mitchb2

Reaction score
I'm really unhappy with these headphones. Half the time they are "Paired but not connected."
The control buttons don't work.

Motorola was supposed to get back to me within 24-hours. Last week.

OP
greyghost04

greyghost04

Reaction score
I'm really unhappy with these headphones. Half the time they are "Paired but not connected."
The control buttons don't work.

Motorola was supposed to get back to me within 24-hours. Last week.

I wonder why. Mi ne work perfectly, but everything is made in China nowadays. I hope they don't start exporting jetliners!

mikes

Reaction score
If you want the promo code to work, make sure you log out of your VZW account before going through the cart system. You might also try ACC20.

cybrwulf

Reaction score
Different regions have different deals going at any given time. I am in the midwest, and it comes up at 59.99

Oh well!

Kack

Reaction score
yea im on the west coast. it would have been nice to get thes for 25 dollars plus free shipping for a bluetooth headset.

faxman75

Reaction score
I'm in Arizona and I got $55 as well. Can we put in a different zip code for the price search and trick it? I'm gonna try.

faxman75

Reaction score
I just purchased a refurbished pair on ebay for $30 total. I don't mind refurbished products so this should be fine.