MOTOROKR S305's on Sale Again!!

digerati

Reaction score
I'm so excited mine are coming today, but I have class and work so I won't have time to enjoy them until tomorrow.

1quickv6

Reaction score
Fedex guy just dropped mine off. They are charging now.......:icon_ banana:

dfwdroid

Reaction score
got mine yesterday, this is pretty confortable......me like it ;)

cuskit

Reaction score
got mine last nite now just waiting for stupid ups to deliver my damn droid

I work for UPS, my partner delivers to your neighborhood - he just called and said he just read your post, and now he's somehow "misplaced" the box he was about to deliver to you this afternoon... Probably be months trying to find it and get a replacement... :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: NOT! NOT! NOT! Just messin' wif ya! :)

Good luck with the new toys! You're gonna love the 305's as well as the Droid! They both ROCK! :) mike

Moondonkey

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on the deal.

Was so excited to try them out, I called my wife and had her open them and put them on the charger so they would be all juiced up when I got home.

Giving them them the first listen as I type this.

So far I like them, really easy to set up. The range is impressive, I left my phone in my office and went to the kitchen which is 2 rooms away to get a drink, and they didn't cut out. I love the freedom of no wires!

Sound is great as well, you might loose a little bass with the wireless, but besides that they sound as good if not better then my old iphone earbuds. Which is another bonus for me, I always felt a little dirty using those goofy white apple earbuds on my open source droid.

Extra Bonus: The charger for the headphones also charges the Droid, so you get a extra charger with a much longer cord, all for $23!

Last edited:

cuskit

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on the deal.

Was so excited to try them out, I called my wife and had her open them and put them on the charger so they would be all juiced up when I got home.

Giving them them the first listen as I type this.

So far I like them, really easy to set up. The range is impressive, I left my phone in my office and went to the kitchen which is 2 rooms away to get a drink, and they didn't cut out. I love the freedom of no wires!

Sound is great as well, you might loose a little bass with the wireless, but besides that they sound as good if not better then my old iphone earbuds. Which is another bonus for me, I always felt a little dirty using those goofy white apple earbuds on my open source droid.
I've also used the apple earbuds - hated them! My favorite is my Koss MV1 wired http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?openform&pc^fs^MV1
which are pretty awesome - but kind of overkill for the Droid (I usually use them for listening to my iTunes library off the computer.)
The 305's aren't close to the MV1's, but for a phone such as the Droid they are perfect! Like you I love being untethered - and for the train ride commuting I do on occasion they are the ultimate! :) mikey

Fuzzball

Reaction score
Crap missed out on this deal again. Maybe I need to setup an alert or something.

Droidster163

Reaction score
Has anyone used the Headphone charger with there droid? Was there any problems? I wouldn't think so since it motorola right?

cuskit

Reaction score
Has anyone used the Headphone charger with there droid? Was there any problems? I wouldn't think so since it motorola right?
It would work as they both use a microUSB connector, but it might take a lot longer. I'm not sure of the specs (my pamphlet is as my office) but I'm sure it it puts out a lot less mA's than the AC charger that came with the phone (I believe that to be @800mA's). Maybe more comparable to the USB charging rate at 500 mA's or less. I'll check tomorrow when I'm back to my office. But you can't harm the Droid. Mike

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Ok I have a pair of these, got them Saturday in the mail ( didnt get this good of a deal)

I have a question, they paired up great with the Droid however the notification sounds do not come through the headset and still through the Droid speaker, is this normal or is there a way to fix this??