Moto GamePad Mod Coming As A Verizon Exclusive

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
download-jpg.77695

Motorola just announced the all new Moto Z2 Force which is their new flagship for 2017. The main feature of this lineup of course are the Moto Mods. Along with the Z2 Force several new Moto Mods were announced including a new JBL speaker Mod, the new 360-degree camera Mod, and a new Moto GamePad Mod. The GamePad Mod turns your phone into something very similar to the Nintendo Switch adding game controls to either side of your phone. The Mod also includes 1,035mah of battery. It turns out this particular Mod will be a Verizon exclusive. The Mod will set you back $80. You can grab yours from the pre-order link below.

via Verizon

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 3,550

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Personally I hate the Fact it is a VZW Exclusive. That way the Mod gets Price Locked. I prefer going to Amazon for my Accessories.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
this is ALMOST enough to make me go to the moto Z... the hardest part about playing games on my phone is the lack of physical buttons

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
im still curious on how Z Force Battery Life is going to be now its Smaller. Not sure if im gonna upgrade to the 2nd gen

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
As far as the smaller battery on the Z2 Force, I am confident that the Moto engineers know what they are doing and that size battery with that chip set will provide similar results to the battery & chip set in the original Z Force.

As far as the game pad Mod, I'm not sure why it's a Verizon exclusive...but imagine that will change eventually and become available for everyone. Maybe since there is no Z2 Force "Droid" version this year, Verizon wanted exclusive access to something and this was what they could get?

I think this Mod is going to be awesome for gamers, and very popular. I can envision this one selling a lot of units.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sadly i find this to be an expensive Venture getting all these Mods.Too Many. cant keep hiding them from My wife at this rate.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Sadly i find this to be an expensive Venture getting all these Mods.Too Many. cant keep hiding them from My wife at this rate.
That's why you have to buy some for her also. Like the Hassleblad camera I bought my better-half.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
That's why you have to buy some for her also. Like the Hassleblad camera I bought my better-half.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Shes not into that stuff. lol. I bought her a new TPU case for her S6 Edge and she was like why. I said it looked worn.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Shes not into that stuff. lol. I bought her a new TPU case for her S6 Edge and she was like why. I said it looked worn.
I wish my wife was like yours. Mine buys a new case every other week because she gets bored. I stick with same case for years.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Typically I buy 1 Case, Usually an Otterbox and im done for that phone. Now i have no bought a Case for my Z Force since no fear of Cracking the Display. Unless I swap out the phone to a different Family member then the case may change and usually color is reason.