Moto Droid moves contacts to favorites....

zjacque

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been discussed many times, but I'm new and cannot find the answer.

So, why does Droid move contacts to favorites, which would not be a problem if they were in some order, and remove them from contacts? This is driving me nuts. I don't care about favorites. Is there a fix?

Thanks in advance.

Jacque

labphoto

Reaction score
There are two types of contacts in the Favorites tab, ones that you have starred in the contacts tab and the second is frequently called. Once you add a star to a contact, all the other contacts will appear under heading frequently contacted. The starred contacts will always appear in alphabetical order, while the frequently contacted will be in order of last called and back.

OP
Z

zjacque

Reaction score
There are two types of contacts in the Favorites tab, ones that you have starred in the contacts tab and the second is frequently called. Once you add a star to a contact, all the other contacts will appear under heading frequently contacted. The starred contacts will always appear in alphabetical order, while the frequently contacted will be in order of last called and back.

I deleted the only favorite I had moved there, by accident, using the star. I would like to know how to either sort my favorites in alphabetical order, or just keep them in contacts. Just odd that I can't go to one place for the numbers I have entered, and then having to scroll through them. Still having trouble getting over my LG addiction, but do love the Droid......except for this one issue. Oh, well and the navigation sending me in circles where I live, after visiting Seattle. THAT is annoying!

ETA....moved the number there by accident. Didn't delete by accident.

Last edited: