Moto Droid and Droid Incredible: Side by Side

speed4tu

Reaction score
I had a moto droid running at 1.2 mhz and just got an incredible yesterday and I must say the stock Incredible will run rings around the Moto Droid clocked at 1.2 mhz.

Reaction score
OK so i compared the two, Droid INcredible seems to be a little bit better but the Droids original Operating systems and high resolution mp4 playback seem to be a little bit more superior than the droid incredible.

Tominator

Reaction score
someone needs to get an incredible and load up asphalt on it and compare it to the moto droid...whats funny though is other games like raging thunder 2 and exzeus run fine on the incredible, could be the asphalt game itself or that it just has much better more complex graphics

Reaction score
Everyone who has a droid is usually attracted to one certain feature on the phone, I myself only like the high resolution picture quality and video playback but if other people dont want to overclock thier droids then i think they should get an incredible.

metalmenance

Reaction score
some expect too much out of diff things on devices...
its a phone not a psp so gaming will be good on some better on others, my Inc runs asphalt 5 fine, play is smooth
bottom line its a smartphone and for all the diff things they do they are all good
In my opinion the droid incred is smoother and faster than my old rooted/clocked moto droid, the camera is by far way better! thats important to me since always have phone on me but not always a reg camera (the Inc is better than my digital camera) viewing photos and vids/movies on Inc is great as well
talk quality is very good, prefer the keyboard (calibrate it and its great)
hardly ever used my hard keyboard on moto droid so not issue there
i am one that really likes the senseui, very cool and smooth
I really like the phone being lighter too, nice to put in shirt pocket without feeling it there. moto droid is a hair louder for music and sounds. but the moto droid vibrate was way too much for me
battery life is so-so but not as bad as some put it to be (if you never put it down the battery wont last on any device! lol)
Overall i really like my new droid Inc, fast,smooth,sharp device and glad I did the upgrade

compsci04

Reaction score
I'm running DVDs on my droid, so i'll always go with the clarity of the screen.

Tominator

Reaction score
yeah i used task killer too, whats your available RAM after u hit task killer?

compsci04

Reaction score
Has the Incredible been Rooted yet, anyone know?

Not at this point. Remember it runs 2.1 android just as the droid and 2.1 on the droid has no true root.
I have successfully rooted 2.1. I didn't have to downgrade to 2.0.1 to get root access to 2.1. So i ask again, anyone, has Incredible been successfully rooted? I'm familiar to the process only on the Motorola Droid, so i'm not sure if its the same on a different device.