Droid does iPad doesn't

muffstic

Reaction score
[video=youtube;VDS5UmFe-vA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata&v=VDS5UmFe-vA]YouTube - Ipad Vs HTC Droid Incredible[/video]

The iPad isn't year old hardware. What's their excuse now?

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
That dude was horrible. He talked a lot about stuff, but when it came to demo-ing, he was clunky and just couldn't pull it off or edited out the actual test. lame.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Dude bought an ipad to work. I played with it an have to admit it is a nice device But It is not worth the price. Drop the price to a reasonable number and I will think about it. I am not paying 600-900 bucks for a tablet that require docking stations and does not have flash, somthing that my 275 net book can do, and do well. My net book has flash, I can hook up an external drive for movies. The ipad is just too overpriced.

BKS

Reaction score
Dude bought an ipad to work. I played with it an have to admit it is a nice device But It is not worth the price. Drop the price to a reasonable number and I will think about it. I am not paying 600-900 bucks for a tablet that require docking stations and does not have flash, somthing that my 275 net book can do, and do well. My net book has flash, I can hook up an external drive for movies. The ipad is just too overpriced.

They've just paved the way. By this time next year I imagine there will be multiple tablet options like theirs from different companies, which in turn will drive the price way down.

HarshReality

Reaction score

They've just paved the way. By this time next year I imagine there will be multiple tablet options like theirs from different companies, which in turn will drive the price way down.

I wish they would drive the autobahn instead of school crossing speeds...