[ROM] Monster Rom v1.1

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, that happens with this ROM for some reason. You have to set up your widgets again, and from then out it's fine. Happens on my phone too. Wish it didn't happen, but oh well, doesn't take to long for me set them back up.

svickstc

Reaction score
No, that happens with this ROM for some reason. You have to set up your widgets again, and from then out it's fine. Happens on my phone too. Wish it didn't happen, but oh well, doesn't take to long for me set them back up.

Even when i set them back up then dont all stay or work after reboots :(

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ohhh. Well.. I'm not sure then. Haven't seen anyone else mention that happening.

svickstc

Reaction score
just going back to SD3 since it runs super fast on my phone :)

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds good! I'll the the dev know about these issues, maybe he can look into it.

svickstc

Reaction score
Sounds good! I'll the the dev know about these issues, maybe he can look into it.

Sounds good, its with the stock calender app widget force closing and not loading and for me, there could be more but i have yet to leave it on my phone long enough to explore other issues (if any)

ill be following for more updates though, good stuff benland!!

svickstc

Reaction score
I did like the new music player, would it be possible to get the monsterROM music player?

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's a leaked version from ICS. I believe you can find it at Droid-life.com somewhere. I'm sure other sites, even this one, have it somewhere too. Or just google leaked ICS music player.

Jerminator617

Reaction score
I know I've seen people reporting they are getting about 200mb free on their memory
But for some reason my won't go any higher than 80, and it makes some things lag on my phone when I use them
Such as listening to music or streaming of any sort.
It wasn't happening before i flashed this rom but I'm not sure if thats what caused the problem or not.

Reaction score
Major problems for me....
swype force closes if you enable it whenevr your running anything that uses virtual keyboard and...
Googles "speak to search" function force closes.

These are vital for me, please fix in next update other than that monster rom ftw

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know I've seen people reporting they are getting about 200mb free on their memory
But for some reason my won't go any higher than 80, and it makes some things lag on my phone when I use them
Such as listening to music or streaming of any sort.
It wasn't happening before i flashed this rom but I'm not sure if thats what caused the problem or not.
Are you sure it's not because you've just used up that much ram already?

Major problems for me....
swype force closes if you enable it whenevr your running anything that uses virtual keyboard and...
Googles "speak to search" function force closes.

These are vital for me, please fix in next update other than that monster rom ftw
I've seen no one else report this so I doubt it's because of the ROM.. have you tried reflashing it? Try wiping chache and dalvik chache, then reflash it and see if that works. But, I'll let the Dev know about this regardless.

nuclearbier

Reaction score
Well I took the plunge. Love it but Swype keeps force closing instantly. Any ideas? This would be a deal breaker for me.

Last edited:
OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Try reflashing after wiping cache and stuff. That shouldn't be happening..

So;
-Wipe Cache
-Wiple Dalvik Cache
-Flash Monster ROM
------
*Optional
-Flash Themes AFTER flashing the ROM.

nuclearbier

Reaction score
Try reflashing after wiping cache and stuff. That shouldn't be happening..

So;
-Wipe Cache
-Wiple Dalvik Cache
-Flash Monster ROM
------
*Optional
-Flash Themes AFTER flashing the ROM.

I didn't wipe the dalvik cache last time maybe thats all it was. phone is booting up now.

Thanks for the FAST response.

nuclearbier

Reaction score
I didn't wipe the dalvik cache last time maybe thats all it was. phone is booting up now.

Thanks for the FAST response.

Nope still having the same issue. as soon as i tap any txt entry space swype force closes immediately. Any more ideas I can try? I am not using any themes.