OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cleared cache reflashed monster rom...

All is good
Yeah, that's mentioned in the bug list. He's still trying to fix that. But for now you can just use other calender widgets from the market. Glad to know all is good now.

svickstc

Reaction score
Yeah, that's mentioned in the bug list. He's still trying to fix that. But for now you can just use other calender widgets from the market. Glad to know all is good now.

Newb me did not read that list...but learned for next time...

well see how my battery likes this rom...

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol, it happens.

So.. I think after flashing Jewremy's mod something went wrong with my USB. Cause now I can't connect via PC. Only charges. This happened to me after the update cause I wasn't using my Droid 3 USB, but I'm using that USB now.. Reflashing everything to see if that helps. If not, I'm gonna try and restore cache. If not that.. restore data.. if not that, a full nandroid.

Edit - Yep, reflashed the whole ICS theme and all is good now.

Last edited:

svickstc

Reaction score
Lol, it happens.

So.. I think after flashing Jewremy's mod something went wrong with my USB. Cause now I can't connect via PC. Only charges. This happened to me after the update cause I wasn't using my Droid 3 USB, but I'm using that USB now.. Reflashing everything to see if that helps. If not, I'm gonna try and restore cache. If not that.. restore data.. if not that, a full nandroid.

Edit - Yep, reflashed the whole ICS theme and all is good now.

Hmm..when i had jermeys mod on i didnt get pc mode, i quickly flashed back to stock ics theme notification bar :)

what app do you use to clear cache?

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha seems as though that was the problem. Oh well, I missed this notification bar and the blue glow around pop ups.

And I just use Clockwork Recovery.

bronco221

Reaction score
My phone is borked, as far as I know. Battery died during RSD flash, and I had it on the charger all night. Can't boot, even to recovery.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

svickstc

Reaction score
What was running on it before hand? You should never try to flash roms with a low battery

Have you tried both recovery boots (power button and both volume buttons) and power +m and try removing the battery and then trying to reboot

Did you try messing with the phone when you thought your battery died? It may have been rebooting or something

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Won't even let you charge while off? Try going to xda in the droid 3 general section and post a thread about your problem.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

bronco221

Reaction score
Won't even let you charge while off? Try going to xda in the droid 3 general section and post a thread about your problem.

No, it's not charging when off, as far as I can tell.

Not able to reboot with power + m, still goes to boot menu, where I am able to do nothing but boot to fastboot. All other options give me errors.

Invalid CG OTV (CG System); Invalip SP Data
Invalid CG HAB (CG: system, status: 0X004E)
Invalid CG OTV (CG: system)

View attachment 41306

Screen cap from RSD lite

bronco221

Reaction score
try using bootstrap recovery...

I guess I'm not sure what that is. I usually can work my way through these issues, this one just seems to be stumping me. Good thing I have a working OG Droid to get me by

EDIT: I think I am stuck in the fastboot mode because of the battery issue. No matter how I try to boot, i end up in the selection menu. I need to find a way to get some juice in the battery, because my phone will not charge it in its current state.

Last edited:

svickstc

Reaction score
I guess I'm not sure what that is. I usually can work my way through these issues, this one just seems to be stumping me. Good thing I have a working OG Droid to get me by.

I mean you can do it clockwordmod recovery...."Flash clock work recovery" first then try "reboot into recovery"

there is also an app called "Droid 3 Bootstrap Recovery" made my clockworkmod

bronco221

Reaction score
I mean you can do it clockwordmod recovery...."Flash clock work recovery" first then try "reboot into recovery"

there is also an app called "Droid 3 Bootstrap Recovery" made my clockworkmod
I guess that's where I am hosed. Yes, I have installed and used those apps, but I can not boot my phone. All "power button + " options lead to the menu with fastboot, bp tools, etc.

Reaction score
Your battery will not charge if you are between roms. You will need to find a way to charge your battery. I've been there before and had to buy a charger that would just do cell phone batteries. I got a cheap one from amazon. Now you need the boostrapp app that gets you into recovery from m+ power. Search these threads for that app its a different one then what's on the market I believe. Its a tweaked version that allows for recovery from bp tools.

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh ya that's right. I saw someone with the same problem as you and they had to strip a usb cable and charge the battery by connecting the wires to the "+" "-" stuff. I read it over at XDA but I'm not sure where the thread would be anymore.