[ROM] Monster Rom v1.1

invictus

Reaction score
nope i didn't. right after it finished downloading i went straight to bootstrapp to go to recovery mode

Reaction score
Im not sure if this is important for flashing but do you have a cd card. Not sure if you need this but i want to say that ive read something about it. Might be nothing to do with it but trying to cover everything. I would go into your file app a delete that zip and download it again. Might just downloaded bad

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

invictus

Reaction score
what's a cd card? I was playing with the idea of refomatting my internal sd card? would that somehow help?

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Sorry sd card. I think you might have a bad file.

Yes what spiff said, sounds like a bad download to me. If your downloading directly to your phone try doing it over wifi if possible.

Sent via Optimus Prime

invictus

Reaction score
ohhhh haha. yes i have an sd card. and ok i'll delete and redownload. maybe i'll try a mirror site this time. I'll post what happens when it happens. Thanks for taking the time to help!

Reaction score
I hope thats what it is. Thats what we are here for. Ive been there before and ive need help too.

invictus

Reaction score
Tried downloading zip file from mirror site, still no go :(

Daaz

Reaction score
Great rom! The big issue im having is the desktop sliding sometimes start to lag really bad...that sucks a bunch. Also....having issues waking up from sleep, and the charging while sleeping ap will fc. Fix those soon! :)

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great rom! The big issue im having is the desktop sliding sometimes start to lag really bad...that sucks a bunch. Also....having issues waking up from sleep, and the charging while sleeping ap will fc. Fix those soon! :)

This actually sounds like you might need to do a data/cache wipe. When's the last time you did this?

Daaz

Reaction score
This actually sounds like you might need to do a data/cache wipe. When's the last time you did this?

Come to think of it, i can't remember wiping my 3..

Reaction score
Tried downloading zip file from mirror site, still no go :(

Ok that sucks. Try posting this over at the xda forums. Im not sure whats going on. Im sorry i cant help you just not sure why its not working. Im sure your doing it right and thats what im confused about. Try different rom like steel droids and see if you can get that to load.

Last edited:

Daaz

Reaction score
Ugh. i'm going to throw up...

So cleared data/cache/dalvek and now...

I can't get past this damn account manager / back up assistant part. When i'm at the location consent screen, i check all the boxes (verizon location service, gps, and google location) hit finish and... it crashes. i mean, i can SEE my desktop right after the phone boots and i unlock it.. b ut i can't get to it because of this stupid crash.

What keys do i hold down to get into clockwork recovery????

edit:

if i hold x and boot, i get a droid with a ! .. i think i broke my phone. great. i'll be puking.

Last edited:
OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, try m and boot.

Also if it's stuck, go over to XDA Droid 3 development, and rsd or sbf your phone and you'll be good.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ugh. i'm going to throw up...

So cleared data/cache/dalvek and now...

I can't get past this damn account manager / back up assistant part. When i'm at the location consent screen, i check all the boxes (verizon location service, gps, and google location) hit finish and... it crashes. i mean, i can SEE my desktop right after the phone boots and i unlock it.. b ut i can't get to it because of this stupid crash.

What keys do i hold down to get into clockwork recovery????

edit:

if i hold x and boot, i get a droid with a ! .. i think i broke my phone. great. i'll be puking.

Wow. Okay. Just relax for a minute.the ! Means you got into the stock recovery. When you overwrite the system the bootstrap gets overwritten as well. When you get to the crashing part of the set up, just hit the home button. Or you can choose at the beginning to skip adding google acctount and all the other stuff. Then you can add the google acct in the accounts in settings. Let me know if you need any more help.