[HACKS] [Mod] Themed Keyboard | Multi-Theme Mod | Ics

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
INTRO:

I'm presenting here a Modded LatinIME complete with Multiple theme support! The code was there just somewhere along the way had been either abandoned or chosen to leave out. When I pulled it apart and found this little golden egg I felt it was only right to give the user a choice! So I've modified the keyboard settings to bring the theme settings back into play. This version has 4 primary themes available, with 2 additional variations of 2 of the themes(bold/high contrast). I have also given this same APK to 24v to start working on and you will see another variation VERY SOON!
smile.png

SCREEN SHOTS:

LatinIME.jpg

INSTALL:

I have packaged the apk within a flashable zip for ease of installation. My update script wipes cache as needed! So simply download and flash in recovery!

INSTRUCTIONS ON USE:

Nothing special here. Its a keyboard!
wink.png
... But I will note that in order to change themes simply go into your keyboard settings as usual. After installing this modded keyboard you will see an extra option near the bottom of the list labled (Debugging and Theme Settings). Within that preference is where you will find the theme selection!

DOWNLOAD:

Download - LatinIME - MOD - MultiTheme - Download HERE!

Support:

Though I don't require it by any means... its always nice! So if you'd like buy me a beer! ---> DoNaTe!